->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:46 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Artificial lures...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:51 pm 
Enlightened

Hello Anglers...

I want to buy some artificial lures here in Mumbai...can i get some suggestion where to buy it from?

has asked few friends to send it from Dubai, but u know how is it to ask some non anglers to get you gears!!!

And if somebody is planning a trip to any of the Mumbai shore line to cast the line, Lets plan it together...

Cheers!!

Maneesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:31 am 
Fishaholic

Masjid Bhandar!

That is where you must start!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:05 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Maneesh.

You are unlikely to get many replies as Bops sells tackle through this site and it's generally held to be rather bad form to send people in the direction of the oposition.

If you have good contacts in Dubai, why not ask for a little specific advice about tackle for the sort of sishing that you want to do and then make up your mind whether you'd prefer to order through Bops or send a few very specific requests to Dubai ?

Ken

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 am 
Fishaholic

I agree with Ken, However I must also make you aware that if your looking for salt water artificial lures then why not look at buying from IA. The rates are very competitive... even after you check the web and a few stores.... unless your looking at some freshwater spoons from some chinese website. Otherwise all raplas,shads etc. the prices here are very good.... even a little postage compared to overseas shipping considering the govt. has increased excise on imports.... is not bad at all..... It still is a very competitive price.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:46 am 
Enlightened

Hey Ken, Omesh...

I think you guys make lot of sense...will check the IA supplies first and if the rates are competitive then of course why not....

I was considering salt water fishing only but as u have suggested when am buying it, might as well get it for fresh water as well and be ready for any opportunity...

Though will check out Majid bandar too...its good fun to physically check the stuff and see for more options, its good fun to touch and feel the stuff before you buy...lil old school but i still like it.... :-)

Thank you so much for the advice guys!!!

cheers

Maneesh