->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:30 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:34 pm 
Fishaholic

Tathagata wrote:
Playing secret secret :D :D

Yes Tato, the game is to find "Victoria" and then unhook her Secret .... :badgrin: :badgrin: [smilie=yum.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:03 am 
Fishaholic

Good one.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:25 pm 
Fishaholic

Tathagata wrote:
santosh wrote:
Come prepared for a good time in heaven.... we going somewhere else, and now you know where... :biggrin:

Playing secret secret :D :D

you bet partner :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:51 pm 

Hi Bobby the picture follows this msg. (Found under sea/ shore fishing around Bandra carter road
thanks Kevin
Bobby wrote:
There is only one word to describe the number of lures I have “Obscene”, and yet is ticks me off when I loose one. I used to buy Lures, whole sale in the past and I like to fish light that that comes at a cost. However I have in recent years upped my line as I have lost a lot of fish namely Rock Cods and Large MJ’s to the rocks. Dont mind loosing lures to MJ's but not to Rock Cods and so I said what I did.

I have come to a point where I want to rid myself of those old Rapala’s so I can stock up on the new ones. It has not stopped me however from buying new Lures. This is one of my latest. Very lifelike and a very good action if handled correctly.

I have also posted some action off Bandra Carter Road here http://www.indianangler.com/viewtopic.php?t=1535

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:27 pm 
Fishaholic

OK, it is a very high priced lure costs well over Rs 1000, closer Rs1500 if I remember correcty. Unless you are really nuts about lures would I recomend purchasing a few more other types that you could get within that price.

The action is also very delicate and a small amount of skill is required to bring out the best from that lure.

It snakes through the water rather than twst or wobble like other more conventional lures do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:23 pm 

aah, aerangle, what santosh says makes a lot of sense, cause the beach from where you were casting, has a baricade of rocks under the water, i dont really know how to explain it, altho its visible at low tide! ditto at danapani, the locals build it, so that fish get trapped there as the water receeds, or so i was told in kerala once..

Quote:
Plus there were some piss drunk guys around there which got me a little cautious.

heyy.. dat cudv been me too! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
been goin there a drinkin since i was a kid, and yes, the last time, it was feni, sweet feni.. :droooool: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: