->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:10 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:20 pm 

1) Rapala® Jointed Shad Rap Lure (Chartreuse Black) : Rs 1200/-

Pull this lure out after a cold front passes and forget about having another relaxing day on the lake. Jointed construction with a loud rhythmic rattle mimics and exaggerates the action of a wounded baitfish. And when you pause the retrieve, this lure suspends its depth just like the real thing, provoking even the wariest lunkers into striking. Forged black nickel vanadium cone-cut hooks ensure quick, sure penetration on hooksets. The Classic Pattern features a clear deep-diving lip and two black nickel hooks, while the Bleeding Patterns are specially patterned with bleeding gills, red deep-diving lip and two red hooks for the ultimate wounded-minnow presentation.

2) Rapala® Shad Rap Lure (Silver) : Rs 1200/-

The Shad Rap is responsible for more fishing tournament wins than any other hard bait. It has a precise action, fine detailed finish and proven fish-catching colors. It is excellent for casting or trolling for walleye, bass, salmon, trout and northern pike.

3) Rapala® Original Floating Lure (Silver) : Rs 1200/-

The Original Floating Rapala can be fished using a steady retrieve, stop-and-go retrieve or as a twitch bait. No matter how you fish this classic bait, it's guaranteed to bring 'em running. This lure has proven itself in a variety of conditions over the years

4) Berkley Trilene XT Extra Tough Line - 1000-Yard - Clear : Rs 1350/-

This extra-tough line is ideal for rugged fishing conditions like brushpiles and rock bottoms. 1,000-yard spools.
Color: Clear.
8lb. test.

Buyer Pays for Shipping

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:31 am 

Pramodsid,

FYI these things come in different sizes. You have not mentioned the size.

Rs. 1200/- is for one lure or for a dozen?? They are on sale now at Cabela's for about $5/- each.

Line also available at Cabela's for approx Rs. 650/-

You have not mentioned how many pieces/items you have for sale. Do you have a lot in stock, if so can one assume that you running a business??

Regards,

CC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:53 pm 
Fishaholic

CC,

Though you have a point and you have made it I do not think forum rules allow you to comment on how a person prices his stuff.

Pramodsid,

I suggets you fill in all the details and clear the confusion. I am sure you have reasons for the prices so please communicate them.

Please do this asap.

cheers
guys

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:13 pm 

I paid 80$ shipping + 25-33% Duty for all the items on sale and a fishing rod. They were shipped through UPS.

Now the shipping and duty was evenly divided for all goods and I derived to that amount.

If I would have bought in bulk then it would have brought down the cost of individual items, as it would be evenly distributed further.

As far as the sizes go there like about 2.5-3 inches. I will have to check the invoice. Let me know if youre interested.

And for the comments I think you have a reply from Mahaseerken so I don’t need to write further.

Have a great Day Buddy !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:59 pm 

Guys, Guys,

I was just asking!! :D

You have a great day too.

CC