[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Hello from beginer - INDIANANGLER ->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:11 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Hello from beginer
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:05 am 

Hi guys i am new in this group seeking for help to become master in fishing. I have tried cane pole fishing in india, but now iam planning to try with professional spin cast fishing rod medium strength with lind of 31 pounds. At present iam in saudi planning for sea shore fishing for the first time. You know i tried to do lot of research in how to set up a fishing rod but i tried alot to succeed partially. I reached till spooling the line on reel but i tried to set drag but unable to do even after following instructions as mentioned in fishnoob website. Can anyone help me please
I also want to know after the tip guide how much of line should be hanging with lure is it necessary to attach bobber for sea fishing, if yes where should i attach it is ir necessary to attach bullet weight where should i do attatch that. Its very difficult to get worms as bait so planning to use shrimps is it ok. And how to cast the rod i have to hold the hook with lure in one hand and rod in other hand. I have seen lot of youtube vedios but couldnt get it. Hope you guys will help me. Iam really mad about fishing, and this vacation in india i wanted to go for fishing camp tour in karnataka please suggest me a place where i can catch good number of fishes.
Iwanted to know the approximate depths for sea fishes weighing about 1 kilo and types N sizes of fresh water fishes available in various depths. Can you also tell me which time is best for fishing in sea is it morning afternoon or night i mean to catch bigger ones.