->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:17 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:49 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi every one,
I am sorry that I didn't introduce myself. So some one Omesh strongly criticize me. I don't know him, because he also didn't introduce to me. Isn't it ridiculous?

I am from Bhubaneswar. I don't know anything about the modern fishing tradition or technique. But I am confident that I will learn a lot of things from you. You all are having lots of experience and in this short term experience I got to know that anglers here are very much friendly and very much enthusiastic to share their experiences to the new anglers.

After joining this site I have got a beautiful friend and he is Its blue. I met with him in Bhubaneswar and he is an awesome person. 27 years of experience, but such a humble person you will get rarely in this world.

Indian Angler is a very good platform to share the experiences and learn lot of new things about angling. I am sorry again if I have hurt anybody and need to learn lots of tricks about fishing. Help me friends...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:11 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Pradeep,

Dont take Omesh's remarks to heart. The reason for his update is because a lot of members lay silent without introducing themselves and then suddenly jump on a thread..

The Intro threads allow for us old-timers to know the new members and which in turns also helps us share ideas, secret spots and other fishy stuff..

I know a member since 2007 and his first post was made in 2012 asking directions to a secret fishing spot which we had found... While am sure that under any other circumstance, we would have taken him along, but we really didnt know him to invite him.. So hope u understand the reason for Omesh's statement..

With regards to Lil Boy Blue, he is a good and respected angler and am sure that u will learn a lot from him.. I have known him for some time now but still not been able to meet up with him due to time constraints.. My advice to u is hang around wt him and you will learn a lot..

Once again, Pradeep, Welcome to the IA..

Tight Lines,
GRC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:57 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi GRC,
Thanks very much for welcoming me to IA. You and Blue both are from Kolkata. Bt you guys know each other in IA or you meet with each other and go for fishing??? Very soon I will get an opportunity to go for fishing with Blue. Most probably next week.

Tanks again.....bye :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:29 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Pradeep,

Once you are a member you are expected to read the rules on any forum. Kindly be courteous and the same shall be extended towards you.

Best of luck and happy fishing.

Regards,
Omesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 pm 
Fishaholic

Hey Pradeep,

The IA has brought many new friendships amongst us anglers.. Nil and myself got chatting over the IA only...

Tight Lines,
GRC