->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:25 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:21 pm 

An Introduction of mine will not be much of a thing. :) Anyway..
I'm Yaser Nayeem Siddiqui. Me being a real young angler in the youth has a very breif Intro :) I've completed my Inter in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. And I'm now pursuing my Engineering here in Hyderabad at Nizam Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET).

I had started my angling about two to three years ago when I had come to Hyderabad.. And no question I've learned it well.. Thanks to my Beloved Grand father who has taught me well and good, and himself keeping a life time experience in Angling of this kind.. :D

And now I wish to roll all over India and try my Angling everywhere and experience this beautiful sport.. :-)

There were times I used to go Angling this way ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm 
Fishaholic

Welcome to forum Yaseer.

It is good to know that young generation is taking up this wonderful sport. As you described, your grand paa is an experienced angler, and he has taught you well.

It will be very nice if you can share the same with this forum and enrich the already fabulous data base here.

Except the use of treble, I am enthralled by Hydrabadi style of fishing. What skill and what fun.

Keep on posting. :-)

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 am 
Fishaholic

Welcome aboard Yaser :D

Nice to see you in forum, my uncle too told me about your Grandfather and your family who are well experienced in angling. I used to be in regular eye to eye contact with your Grandfather but was unaware that he was such an expert in angling. Convey my regard to him and show him this forum.

@Alibhai: You too is an expert in carp fishing, your advice for avoiding treble hook is highly appreciated by me that why im working in making your style of rig to replace treble hook. And when will you come to Hyderabad we'll show you this style of fishing and the fun with it.

Thanks and Regards
Arish!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am 
Fishaholic

Welcome to IA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm 
Fishaholic

Welcome to the club...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:59 pm 
Fishaholic

Welcome to the Forum yaser. Nice introduction!

Regards,

Arun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:44 pm 
Fishaholic

welcome to the forum mate :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 am 
Enlightened

Welcome to the forum mate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm 

angler_ali wrote:
Welcome to forum Yaseer.

It is good to know that young generation is taking up this wonderful sport. As you described, your grand paa is an experienced angler, and he has taught you well.

It will be very nice if you can share the same with this forum and enrich the already fabulous data base here.

Except the use of treble, I am enthralled by Hydrabadi style of fishing. What skill and what fun.

Keep on posting. :-)

Regards,

Thank you Mr. Ali. :-)

And what is it with the use of treble hooks? It has been like ages people here have been using them 'hand made' to fish.. ;-) It is a very fantastic and a very different and quite tough sport too.. I'm loving it.. :)

Yaser.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 pm 
Fishaholic

yaser wrote:

And what is it with the use of treble hooks? It has been like ages people here have been using them 'hand made' to fish.. ;-) It is a very fantastic and a very different and quite tough sport too.. I'm loving it.. :)

Yaser.

Yaser,

using a single hook will give fish a sporting chance, less injury in case of a breakaway and still this will be equally fantastic, equally different and more tougher sport and believe me...You will love it more.

Just for information, using treble hook is considered foul fishing in Carp Fishing world.

But for the use of Treble hook, one of your friends catch, the Rohu of 28 Kg. was a world record.

Regards,

Ali. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 am 

angler_ali wrote:
yaser wrote:

Yaser.

Yaser,

using a single hook will give fish a sporting chance, less injury in case of a breakaway and still this will be equally fantastic, equally different and more tougher sport and believe me...You will love it more.

Just for information, using treble hook is considered foul fishing in Carp Fishing world.

But for the use of Treble hook, one of your friends catch, the Rohu of 28 Kg. was a world record.

Regards,

Ali. :P

Mr. Ali Believe me we have got healthier Rohu and more powerful. And if you use the spool thingy with these fish they would finish the line in just a matter of seconds. It would have been a much greater record than that of the 28kg one cause one my far cousins had hit A rohu which completely ran over a minimum of 200metres finishing the line behind the "singh ki chadi" then the next day to that he had added a 100metres more, which to his luck hit one more of those monsters, leading to the fishing leaping into the air finishing the 300meter line, pulling it and straightening the '7' no. hook.. Now what would you say? We cant even think of the single hook, hooking to these monster cause it would be a sure "breakaway", Mr. And I've done loads of fishing with the rod thing and the single hook, Mr. Ali but the pleasure in this I've never found.. :-)

And about the record.. My Great Grand father hit loads of these monsters during his period of time.. ;-) But he was really happy to see us getting the great monster home.. :-)

You should surely come to Hyderabad once and try this type of fishing.. though it takes real time to get the art.. you could still try and see what a beautiful art this is unlike foul fishing.... ;-)

Thank you..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 am 
Fishaholic

Welcome to the forum and happy fishing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 am 

Welcome to the forum.
Regards,
Siddique