->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:25 am

All times are UTC+05:30




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Hyderabad
An Introduction of mine will not be much of a thing. :) Anyway..
I'm Yaser Nayeem Siddiqui. Me being a real young angler in the youth has a very breif Intro :) I've completed my Inter in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. And I'm now pursuing my Engineering here in Hyderabad at Nizam Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET).

I had started my angling about two to three years ago when I had come to Hyderabad.. And no question I've learned it well.. Thanks to my Beloved Grand father who has taught me well and good, and himself keeping a life time experience in Angling of this kind.. :D

And now I wish to roll all over India and try my Angling everywhere and experience this beautiful sport.. :-)

There were times I used to go Angling this way ;-)
Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 1882
Location: Mumbai
Welcome to forum Yaseer.

It is good to know that young generation is taking up this wonderful sport. As you described, your grand paa is an experienced angler, and he has taught you well.

It will be very nice if you can share the same with this forum and enrich the already fabulous data base here.

Except the use of treble, I am enthralled by Hydrabadi style of fishing. What skill and what fun.

Keep on posting. :-)

Regards,

Ali.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:15 pm
Posts: 527
Location: Hyderabad
Welcome aboard Yaser :D

Nice to see you in forum, my uncle too told me about your Grandfather and your family who are well experienced in angling. I used to be in regular eye to eye contact with your Grandfather but was unaware that he was such an expert in angling. Convey my regard to him and show him this forum.

@Alibhai: You too is an expert in carp fishing, your advice for avoiding treble hook is highly appreciated by me that why im working in making your style of rig to replace treble hook. And when will you come to Hyderabad we'll show you this style of fishing and the fun with it.

Thanks and Regards
Arish!


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:55 am 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:08 am
Posts: 2102
Location: Assam
Welcome to IA


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:16 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:22 pm
Posts: 1658
Location: Kolkata,India
Welcome to the club...


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:59 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:02 pm
Posts: 351
Location: Mumbai, India
Welcome to the Forum yaser. Nice introduction!

Regards,

Arun


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:44 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:21 pm
Posts: 1093
Location: Mumbai
welcome to the forum mate :D


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:36 am 
Offline
Enlightened

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 pm
Posts: 62
Location: mumbai/london
Welcome to the forum mate.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Hyderabad
angler_ali wrote:
Welcome to forum Yaseer.

It is good to know that young generation is taking up this wonderful sport. As you described, your grand paa is an experienced angler, and he has taught you well.

It will be very nice if you can share the same with this forum and enrich the already fabulous data base here.

Except the use of treble, I am enthralled by Hydrabadi style of fishing. What skill and what fun.

Keep on posting. :-)

Regards,


Thank you Mr. Ali. :-)

And what is it with the use of treble hooks? It has been like ages people here have been using them 'hand made' to fish.. ;-) It is a very fantastic and a very different and quite tough sport too.. I'm loving it.. :)

Yaser.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:13 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 9:38 pm
Posts: 1882
Location: Mumbai
yaser wrote:

Thank you Mr. Ali. :-)

And what is it with the use of treble hooks? It has been like ages people here have been using them 'hand made' to fish.. ;-) It is a very fantastic and a very different and quite tough sport too.. I'm loving it.. :)

Yaser.


Yaser,

using a single hook will give fish a sporting chance, less injury in case of a breakaway and still this will be equally fantastic, equally different and more tougher sport and believe me...You will love it more.

Just for information, using treble hook is considered foul fishing in Carp Fishing world.

But for the use of Treble hook, one of your friends catch, the Rohu of 28 Kg. was a world record.

Regards,

Ali. :P


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 pm
Posts: 20
Location: Hyderabad
angler_ali wrote:
yaser wrote:

Thank you Mr. Ali. :-)

And what is it with the use of treble hooks? It has been like ages people here have been using them 'hand made' to fish.. ;-) It is a very fantastic and a very different and quite tough sport too.. I'm loving it.. :)

Yaser.


Yaser,

using a single hook will give fish a sporting chance, less injury in case of a breakaway and still this will be equally fantastic, equally different and more tougher sport and believe me...You will love it more.

Just for information, using treble hook is considered foul fishing in Carp Fishing world.

But for the use of Treble hook, one of your friends catch, the Rohu of 28 Kg. was a world record.

Regards,

Ali. :P


Mr. Ali Believe me we have got healthier Rohu and more powerful. And if you use the spool thingy with these fish they would finish the line in just a matter of seconds. It would have been a much greater record than that of the 28kg one cause one my far cousins had hit A rohu which completely ran over a minimum of 200metres finishing the line behind the "singh ki chadi" then the next day to that he had added a 100metres more, which to his luck hit one more of those monsters, leading to the fishing leaping into the air finishing the 300meter line, pulling it and straightening the '7' no. hook.. Now what would you say? We cant even think of the single hook, hooking to these monster cause it would be a sure "breakaway", Mr. And I've done loads of fishing with the rod thing and the single hook, Mr. Ali but the pleasure in this I've never found.. :-)

And about the record.. My Great Grand father hit loads of these monsters during his period of time.. ;-) But he was really happy to see us getting the great monster home.. :-)

You should surely come to Hyderabad once and try this type of fishing.. though it takes real time to get the art.. you could still try and see what a beautiful art this is unlike foul fishing.... ;-)

Thank you..


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 am 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:30 am
Posts: 489
Location: Thana
Welcome to the forum and happy fishing.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:07 pm
Posts: 13
Location: HYDERABAD
Welcome to the forum.
Regards,
Siddique


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC+05:30


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited