->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:09 am

All times are UTC+05:30




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Namashkar
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 pm
Posts: 8
Location: madh island
Namashkar everybody

I am from madh island , not a new angler but a new member to IA
have been fishing & angling for decades. out here our village is full of anglers so you can say I am from angler village LOL over the years have caught countless rawas & barras but never really cared to capture my catches on Camera
I am happy to be on the forum that is so much talked about in our village as most of you guys are often seen sweating it out in my backwards LOL the likes of Ali, Raj, Mario ,Sanjay , Amol and many many more, the list can be very long LOL
don't be surprised when someone pats your back the next time when you are fishing in my backward it can be ME

Jai Maharashtra


Top
   
 Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:15 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 pm
Posts: 390
Location: Mumbai
hi daddy nice to have u on the forum it was real fun when we met the last time . I hope its going to be memory to last for a life time for u and me.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:49 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 pm
Posts: 202
Location: mumbai
welcome to the forum mr daddy ! hope to see you around your haunts soon and share some of your experience.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:44 pm
Posts: 158
Location: jammu and kashmir
emoclew.oops sorry its welcome backwards.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:36 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:08 am
Posts: 2102
Location: Assam
Welcome to IA


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:55 pm
Posts: 2142
Location: Just outside New Delhi
Howdy Daddy!


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:28 am 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:36 pm
Posts: 105
Location: Bangalore
welcome Mr daddy
happy fishing

regards
fishergomian


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:31 am 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:54 am
Posts: 471
Location: NAGPUR
welcome aboard mate....I am sure you will have a nice time on this forum


cheers & tight lines
Manish :-)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Namashkar
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:01 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:02 pm
Posts: 969
Location: DUBAI
daddy wrote:
Namashkar everybody

I am from madh island , not a new angler but a new member to IA
have been fishing & angling for decades. out here our village is full of anglers so you can say I am from angler village LOL over the years have caught countless rawas & barras but never really cared to capture my catches on Camera
I am happy to be on the forum that is so much talked about in our village as most of you guys are often seen sweating it out in my backwards LOL the likes of Ali, Raj, Mario ,Sanjay , Amol and many many more, the list can be very long LOL
don't be surprised when someone pats your back the next time when you are fishing in my backward it can be ME

Jai Maharashtra


Is your name Arun Gawli by any chance? Do you have a Dagdi Chawl in Madh Island??

Welcome Aboard.

DeZZ


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Namashkar
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:17 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:29 pm
Posts: 2187
Location: Mumbai
teritex wrote:
Is your name Arun Gawli by any chance? Do you have a Dagdi Chawl in Madh Island?? DeZZ


Haahaaa hhaaaa haa Dezz that was a good one..

Welcome to IA Daddy, good to have one more Mumbaikar on the forum. I have too fished in your backyard a few times, but for some reason don’t fancy going there... lots of peacocks on the rocks early morning.. :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daddy, since you have mentioned about the fish in your backyard, lots of babies are going to come knocking your door.. :lol: :lol: :wink:

Jai Hind & Jai Maharashtra :-)

Santosh


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 pm
Posts: 8
Location: madh island
Thank you all for the Warm Welcome

dezz -- if you are interested in arun gawli I can arrange for you to spend some happy moments with him LOL

santosh--- you are right about the peacocks on the rocks LMAO , there is a budding angler from this forum who has become a major nuisance for the peacocks , peahens and even the dogs are restless when they see him moving around behind our houses very very late at night I think someday the peahens might thrass the maddness out of him :lol: :lol:

samitm--- be my guest and others are also welcome


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:56 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:28 pm
Posts: 1035
Location: Chennai
Hi Dadddddddy
Welcome here

Ravi


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:29 pm
Posts: 2187
Location: Mumbai
daddy wrote:
dezz -- if you are interested in arun gawli I can arrange for you to spend some happy moments with him LOL


Last I heard, Big daddy is he is enjoying his stay in Taloja (with home made food) ... Dezz dont take the offer ... :lol: :lol:

God bless the budding angler :twisted:


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:58 pm
Posts: 809
Location: Pune
welcome daddy, You hail from a place I have always wanted to visit. Please do pm me your number so can find out details of the place and plan a short trip to Madh.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:43 am 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:12 pm
Posts: 390
Location: Mumbai
Omesh.Moorjani wrote:
welcome daddy, You hail from a place I have always wanted to visit. Please do pm me your number so can find out details of the place and plan a short trip to Madh.


Hi Omesh do me one favour just let me know when you get an invititation from so called THE DADDY of Madh island .


P.S. This Daddy from Madh is not at all from where he claims to be . What ever intention or wishes he has for his fellow anglers of this forum may GOD bless him with the same throught out his life a hundren times more.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:45 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:02 pm
Posts: 969
Location: DUBAI
santosh wrote:
Last I heard, Big daddy is he is enjoying his stay in Taloja (with home made food) ... Dezz dont take the offer ... :lol: :lol:

God bless the budding angler :twisted:


Suna hai woh log 6 din chicken dete hai aur 7'we din DAAL dete hai. :)

DeZZ


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:58 pm
Posts: 809
Location: Pune
mailme.mario wrote:
Omesh.Moorjani wrote:
welcome daddy, You hail from a place I have always wanted to visit. Please do pm me your number so can find out details of the place and plan a short trip to Madh.


Hi Omesh do me one favour just let me know when you get an invititation from so called THE DADDY of Madh island .


P.S. This Daddy from Madh is not at all from where he claims to be . What ever intention or wishes he has for his fellow anglers of this forum may GOD bless him with the same throught out his life a hundren times more.


Hmmmmmmm....... And what might be the intentions!!! You've got me thinking? He aint no serial killer rite?......


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:30 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:34 pm
Posts: 258
Location: Mumbai
Namashkar Mr. Daddy

Welcome to IA.

God take care of the budding angler :roll: . :lol: :lol:




Raj


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:23 pm
Posts: 8
Location: madh island
Omesh --the details have been sent to you

madh is not what it use to be years back :( plenty of fish and almost every cast resulted in a fish , I am glad to have seen the best of times in fishing here

namashkar raj


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC+05:30


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited