->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:43 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:47 pm 

Hi everybody I am naveed ahmed from hyderabad, I am new to Indian angler community, greetings for the aministrator for setting up such a wonderful platform for angling community, I am a businessman, am angling freak, fresh water fishing and bait are my favorite though I tried for spoon as well which was also a nice experience, planning for a small vacation with family where I can also do fishing, please inform me the location for fishing where I can take my family with me which must not be too far from hyderabad, please guide me for purchasing fishing rod with spoons for murrel and mulley.

regards

Naveed Ahmed [/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:43 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi N aveed,

Welcome to the forum mate. In case you are looking for tackles, kindly go through the Fishing equipment section or contact Bopanna and I am sure he will help you. As for as your fishing vacation, there are maney anglers from Haidrabad and they will surely help you.

Regards,

Ali. :D

Post subject: Thanks Ali Bhai
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:30 pm 

Thanks Ali Bhai for your quick reply, Ali Bhai I am new to this forum and I dont know about fellow anglers from Hyderabad and also I dont have any idea about fishing locations in or near to Hyderabad, Ali Bhai If you or any of our forum member knows about this please share with me, thanks once again for a quick reply ali bhai.

Naveed Ahmed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:23 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Naveed,

To find the members from a specific location, click on the Members on the top right hand side and then sort them by location. You can find all the members from Hydrabad.

I am sorry but I do not know any location near Hydrabad other than Husain Sagar :twisted: but if you want to spend your holiday in Banglore targetting mahseer then contact Bopanna and he can guide you.

Strive is an active member from Hydrabad and he may be able to help you.

Regards,

Ali.. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:20 pm 
Fishaholic

Locations Near Hyderabad. Loads of murrel & mulley in all these location listed below. Strive & me, we all go together.

1. Manjira River & lake - 70km
2. Singoor reservoir & downstream - 100km
3. Manjira river till Nizam Sagar, - 100-150km
4. Pocharam - On the way to Nizam Sagar - 120km
5. Yellareddy - On the way to Nizam Sagar 120km
6. Nizam Sagar 150km
7. Jurala Project 170km
8. Nagarjuna Sagar - Both reservoir & Downstream - 150km

If you need any help about fishing activity. Do let me know. You can get good gear with Bopanna (id -Indian Angler).

Cheers
Salim
<<..>>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:52 pm 
Fishaholic

Welcome to IA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:17 pm 

Hello Ali bhai, thanks for the informative post, I saw many members from hyderabad, hope when u come to hyderabad we both of us will fish at hussain sagar :wink: , I have plans to visit bangalore but not so soon when ever I will plan I will seek advice from you and bopanna, hope to hear soon from strive, salim bhai was kind enough to share few of the wonderful fishing spots in detail, hope to meet him soon.

regards

Naveed Ahmed :-)

Post subject: thanks for the info
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:23 pm 

Hello salim bhai, thanks a ton for sharing the wonderful websites including the distance, I will be needing your help for purchasing the fishing gear, hope to meet u soon, I stay at santoshnagar, Near to Sayeedabad, hope to meet fellow anglers from Hyderabad.

regards

Naveed Ahmed.. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:25 pm 

Welcome to I.A Naveed, we are a pretty small community of Anglers in Hyd, we wish more & more people develop intrest in this great sport, there are a number of water bodies in and around Hyd, but none of them are close by, fishing tackle is difficult to get in our country, but still there are sources where we all can help you to meet your basic requirements, keep in touch with either me or Salim Bhai, so be ready to take the plunge there are a variety of fish awaiting you... :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:45 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Naveed,

Welcome to the forum and happy fishing.

Spoonangler.

Post subject: thanks strive
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:27 pm 

Thanks for mailing and welcoming me in this close knit community strive, yeah comparing to other states there are not much admirers for this wonderful sport in hyd, it may be due to lack of fishing bodies in hyd, and as you said if there are any they are not near, and one major problem is about the fishing gear, which is not easily available, thanks once again for giving me your precious time, I will be in touch with you and salim bhai, salim bhai was kind enough to send me fishing spots near to hyd. Hope to meet you and salim bhai soon.

regards,

Naveed Ahmed :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:08 pm 
Fishaholic

Welcome aboard Naveed,

Hope you land some good big fish and all the very best for your vacations. I learnt my angling from IA and I am sure you will love it too.

Cheers and tight lines.

DeZZ