->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:14 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: WELL DONE, BOPS!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:42 pm 

Dear Bopanna,

First of all my friend, I wish to congratulate you, and to thank you big time, both for the idea of coming up with this brand new sport fishing forum of yours as well as for the the hard work and time you have invested in it to offer Indian and international anglers free space to express themselves about the denominator we all have in common, our pasion for angling. I must commend you Bops for that helluva great piece of work!

So now here is one more fishing forum on the net! But this time from India! I have no doubt its content is gonna rock! But even sweeter to me, there is on top of it a section dedicated to one of the most exciting predator game fish from our Asian waters, his majesty the Great Snakehead itself, the Murrel or Channa marulius!

As a top water lure angler myself, hooked up on fishing for all snakehead species for life, there is nothing as exciting to me as knowing that from now on I am going to have the chance - thanks to you Bops - to learn a lot of more about the Indian marulius, through the posts of fellow sport anglers, who like you and I, do share with us the passion for "hunting" that beauty!

As a professional fishing guide and fishing guided tours outfitter, I must admit that I very rarely surf fishing websites on the net. My outdoor and administrative duties are such that I am always too busy taking care of fishing matters, every single day of the week, to find any free time to do so. But I commit myself to you, my good man, to pay a visit to this forum on a regular basis, and eventually to post from time to time a few lines or pics related to the Channa marulius, the faithful accomplice of our best days fishing by the water.

Wishing you the very best of luck with that forum, Bop!

Best regards,

Jean-Francois Helias
IGFA Representative - Thailand
Fishing Adventures Thailand
83 IGFA World Records
www.anglingthailand.com

|
|
¿ <°)))><

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:48 pm 
Fishaholic

Quote:
I commit myself to you, my good man, to pay a visit to this forum on a regular basis, and eventually to post from time to time a few lines or pics related to the Channa marulius, the faithful accomplice of our best days fishing by the water.

Hi Jean,

How about kicking off on the subject with a few tips, tricks, pics or whatever takes your fancy.

Rustam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:06 am 

Hats off to you Bops,
Excellent Job you have done.
Very Dedicated and ,all this effort you have put into opening this Site. Gives everyone to express their views and opinions AND enjoy the Banter and Humour!! Am trying to rope in ( reel in ) Gordon to join in.
Reagrds,
Munni

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:32 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Alexis/ Munni,

We'll have to teach Gordon how to switch a computer on first!! :twisted:

Mighty Marlin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:14 am 
Site Admin

Thanks Munni. Glad to see you're having a good time.

Best
Bops

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:35 pm 

Hey Bopes,
Not all of us are dead for so long. We have all been /are very much alive and kicking until the Grim Reaper comes along.Better that you stick with Lock, Stock and Barrel or Hook Line and Sinker.
Munni