->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:59 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Catla in Powai 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:18 am 

Dear friends, I have last 6 to 12 of March one very good season of fishing in Powai 1 whit to many fishes 13 of they up to 10 lb and 2 catla whit 20 and 25 lb each and try to many news tactics and tecnicns of fishing aplicate to the lake the modern carp fishing rigs and take very sasesful results, my frend Javed Ansary are cacth on this season more that 50 catlas whit this system any days 5 fishes landing the catla eating the bait very well dont need ussing the old sisten of two hooks whit float for rob the fish, becouse to many times the fish safe the hooks and die, for the holes in the stomag that this tipe of bigest hooks made in the boby.

Regards.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:06 pm 
Fishaholic

Congratulation Alberto :D, You really enjoyed and had a wonderful fishing in India :P

Regard
Arish :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:21 pm 
Fishaholic

I guess I'll ditto Arish, However I see your not from here or a country which speaks english as the primary language, next time before you post you can look up a website that offers translation, type whatever you have to in your language and it gives you a translated version of the same in the language you wish to communicate in, this way we'd understand your posts better.

Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:37 pm 
Fishaholic

Hey Alberto,

it was nice to meet you in Powai. It was a good learning experience to discuss fishing with you. Next time you are here, rest assured that we will do some beach fishing this time. Would love to see a 200 yard cast. :P

Regards,

Ali. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:36 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:
Hey Alberto,

Would love to see a 200 yard cast.

Please do call me when this mega event of the millennium occurs...... i will leave everything aside to come and be witness!.....

Regards,

Post subject: Surf Casting
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:04 pm 

Hey Omesh.Moorjani. Thanks for your coments but I not if in Pune have see may be not but you can practicing on the chanels or in the ground, for cast 180 mts to 220 mts only need one good rods example shimano KISSU or dawa Tournament Caster acording the accion and sice to your body 3,90 - 4,05 or 4,20 mts. and one good reell Daiwa Bassia or Tuornament or similar whit line 0,16mm or 0,14mm ofcorse can ussing more slim lines but only for casting and cast competitions but for fishing can ussing minimun 0,12mm to 0.25mm depending spices of fish that whon to cacht one good technique of cast pendulun or About-face one finger protector and cast.

But dont worried if you can not I can teach I am Spanish champion chip on surf casting on the years 1996 to 1999 after this I liked more enjoin the fishing that campetition, competition is for working and fishing is for relaxing.

Take care. and practicing in pune also if not have sea you can go to Powai 1 in June I teach to you sure, bye.