[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
TO GET SUPPLY FOR ANGLING SPACIALLY CATLA & ROHU - INDIANANGLER ->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:00 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:08 pm 
Fishaholic

Hey guys,

While i dont advocate any of theses places especially Karmakar, i dont think u can put up any commercial details of suppliers on the threads..

however, thanks for the updates...

Hey Subhadip - Are you in Cal ?

Dear Nutan - While i agree that bait fishing for carp is an art, request you not to go bashing the other forms of fishing.. They are arts too.. If u havent tried it, then u shouldn't comment on it..
If you have ever tried catching a trout or a mahseer on a fly set-up, you would know what i am talking about.. So pls refrain from commenting on other forms of fishing.. A true angler appreciates all forms of fishings.. Thats wat separates the real anglers from the common fisherman..

Tight Lines,
GRC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:09 pm 
Fishaholic

Hey guys,

While i dont advocate any of theses places especially Karmakar, i dont think u can put up any commercial details of suppliers on the threads..

however, thanks for the updates...

Hey Subhadip - Are you in Cal ?

Dear Nutan - While i agree that bait fishing for carp is an art, request you not to go bashing the other forms of fishing.. They are arts too.. If u havent tried it, then u shouldn't comment on it..
If you have ever tried catching a trout or a mahseer on a fly set-up, you would know what i am talking about.. So pls refrain from commenting on other forms of fishing.. A true angler appreciates all forms of fishing.. Thats wat separates the real anglers from the common fisherman..

Tight Lines,
GRC

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:10 am 

Hey Tutan,
thanks for the tips regarding carp fishing.Usually anglers don't share their secret recipe but u seem to share a lot and that's really help full for learners like me.Yet, I do wonder if they really are your secret ones.Cause most of the information provided by you is very generic as far as carp fishing in Bengal is considered.I practice angling at Siliguri (Dist- Darjeeling) and its surroundings and trust me, where you are located its a heaven for angling.Just don't understand why you are not angling.

Tutan,please don't take me wrong but the shop you are vouching for, maybe true only for the regular customers, otherwise they try to fleece you and that happened with me.

And according to you,what would be the best bait for chital?

Regards,

Samiip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:00 pm 
Enlightened

I agree with you Samiip. As far as i know, many of the big shops situated in kolkata supplies the best materials to their regular customers and takes the reasonable price, otherwise it will be a same case like Samiip.I had some bad experiences in the U.C.Karmakar.That's why presently i prefer my loacal-area shops.
Tutan---Actually i don't know much about the specialities of the shops.But i use New Canto hooks regularly.

:-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:59 pm 
Enlightened

hello drar samip and subhadip,
one thing you just keep in mind that business starts with lies and end up with lies.those raw Herbs we are using in bengal for making char or masala they are really very expensive how they are selling best quality of masala @rs.500/-per kg it is a big question.there magic is hidden behind there grinding technique and to some extent on ratio.they make a bulk quantity of fine dust in monster grinder and that fine powder quality we can't get from our domestic mixer & grinder machine.

it is alleyways better to prepare masala by yourself with lots of concentration.

i wrote this information for those anglers who are staying in out side of bengal and want to catch carp with our bengali style that's it.

there is no doubt on ready made masala performance the only thing is that if they are using our ratio they cant sell in this lower price. making char is an lengthy process so in today's lifestyle you can switch over to ready made. specially it would be definitely a good staff where this kind of char technique being never used.now if you try this ready made char at subhas sarover,kolkata where expert anglers are doing experiment every day definitely it will be difficult to compete.

shearing you an experince of my B.B.Ganguly street.at that time 2003 or 04 i was in kolkata just roaming on all the shops to check there verity.right now i forgot the name of the shop where i went so they show me a small plastic container filled up with some white oily things sweet smelling obviously not bakhor which price was Rs 400/- those deys and the owner of the shop said that this is an unbeatable staff for catla bait.i told him lots of anglers came to your shop every day choose an expert and tell him to come with this liquid at subhas sarobor or central park what ever would be the expenditure i am giving you saome advance and told the expert to catch a catla using only this liquid in bait.if he cant catch then you have to return me my money what i will spend for this session.he just shut his mouth and i said there should be a limit of greediness. in bengal bait angling is a secret practice but it does not mean that anglers are idiot i will never come to you shop again.

regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:17 pm 
Enlightened

dear samip,
chital or feather back is a predator nature fish it love to hunt or live bait.people are using so meany varieties different live bait but no body can surely said that this bait is perfect. as fer as i know if you follow the casting method with a fluorescent red colour lure chances can be there.
regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:26 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Tutan,

Normally, I have fishing ganga river.

Could you please share some bait which will be good for Kalbos.

Thanks,
Deb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:52 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject: Hi!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:44 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:23 pm 
Enlightened

dear omesh,
first regarding caps, before i see the caution i wrote already.but after that what i have wrote in next blogs is in small letters particularly you can see in this page also. secondly regarding the information of shops,the commercial information what i have given it is not yet related to my income or business it is just to help the anglers those are interested. i have one question to ask you very honestly that if the IA forum is formed to share the information among the anglers then what is the problem to mention unanimously that you can contact such shops to get guidance or supply for angling.there are vast deference between commercial information and commercial advertising.

i have a question to IA that why it should not be consider as a commercial details or advertisement when forum members writing about shimano ,diwa etc (even with model no and experience with the product).
thanking you and with regards
tutan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:21 pm 
Fishaholic

well tutan I do agree with you about not writing in CAPS and thank you for the same, the reason commercial ventures is banned is cause it is a rule! the rule is there for many reasons that every mind might not be able to comprehend! for instance today you post **** and tomorrow I post phalanka and dhimkana brothers, your post on ***** and sons might not have any commercial interest to you but phalana and dhimkana might just happen to be my sons with a business! so I might be making a lot through the site! where as this site is for knowledge sharing and not for commercial purposes. So kindly abide by rules, they are there for many reasons. The above I mentioned is just an example. There have been cases where many things have been bought and then later sold at a much more expensive price to new anglers and the pm facility has also been misused by many. If you have something in particular I suggest you contact Bopanna with your queries. My responsibility is to remove any such posts. No hard feelings to you or anyone in particular.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:26 pm 
Enlightened

thank you omesh i agreed.

regards
tutan