|mahseer fishing (ragi bait) help!
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||donne123 [ Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:18 pm ]|
|Post subject:||mahseer fishing (ragi bait) help!|
while using a pingpong sized ragi bait to fish masheer:
1) do i make one end tapered (just like a top) and hide the hook on the taper end?
2) can we place the rod in the bank rod holder and wait for a bite (keeping a weight indicator, say a stone, over the monoline on the ground)?
3) or do we have to hold the rod and pull/lift the rod when it indicates a bite?
4) do we also have to use a sinker along with the hook bait?
5) for the ping pong sized bait, what hook size should i use?
6) is a treble or a single hook more efficient to fish?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC+05:30|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited