[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
tram card of catla - INDIANANGLER ->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:26 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Forum rules

Post subject: tram card of catla
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:16 pm 
Enlightened

hello friends.
catla is mad about hadia or rice wine recedue,farmented coconut pulp and sweetness.thease are the basic choice of catla. to make a good dough use roasted gram powder/ sattu and bread.

i have seen experts are always try to hide this basic formula because this is the base of catla bait.

goodluck friends

tutan
an angler by heart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 am 

Dear Tutan kindly tell me what is Hadia?

Post subject: about hadia
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 pm 
Enlightened

hello jawadgul,

handia is a bassically rice wine which made by farmentation of rice.
try this process

take 250gms of good smeeling rice ,boil it about 90% of the rice but not 100%,drain the water and leave it for one hour when it become cool down totaly put 1tsp full dry east powder and mix it properly with a stic dont use hand because our sweat can spoil the blending.then put it in a glass jar make it air tight and keep in a shade for 5days it will be ready. you can use it with the breed for the bait.

you will get dry east or normal east qube(both you can use) in beckry rawitems shop.

best of luck

tutan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:23 pm 

Thank you Dear Tutan, so nice of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:48 pm 
Enlightened

Post subject: fermented coconut pulp
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 pm 

hi tutun
what is fermented coconut pup? can you explain .

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:54 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject: fermented coconut
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 7:58 pm 
Enlightened

Thank you omesh but i think you took it wrongly any way i dont mind because we are friends.so fermented coconut is basically rotten coconut.it can be naturally or artificially.but the natural fermented pulp is very good for catla bait specially as a topping.if you get the red colour rotten pulp then best but it is very difficult to find out. otherwise take good or spoil coconut pulp and put 1cup of boiled water and preserve in shade.after 2month it will be ready.it is really a very stinking stuff but catla likes it.

regards
tutan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 5:35 pm 
Fishaholic

good sport Tutan, however this was nayeem3000k's first post and it is a rule to first introduce yourself before you start asking questions. It is good he is your friend and you don't mind him asking you without introducing himself to other forum members, however as a rule he must.

Regards,
Omesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:23 pm 

Tanks tuton. Dear omesh i am from Bangladesh .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:25 pm 

hi tuton,
hope you fine, hadia and hariya are same thing?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:44 am 

Hi Tutan I am Mrinmay Dadel from West Bengal a small city chittaranjan near asansol. I regularly read your post you are great so I came to you for some help, Here is a Dam about 1X .03 KM area. I am using bread and ant egg but most of the old angler using khol bhat to catch mrigel and rui and get great result, so I tried the same but got nothing. Is any thing else to mix in the khol bhat,Please tell me the full recipe. Here is good size of mrigel and rui. Also tell me the prebait for this.

Thanks in Advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:35 pm 
Fishaholic

I think.. you need the recipe for "Kalo Top".

I don't know the recipe but Tutan can help you to get it...

Also share some pictures of your catches and place for our enjoyment...

Happy Fishing...

Post subject: TO, MRINMAY
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:58 pm 
Enlightened

Post subject: To Tutan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:43 am 

Hello Tutan

Thank You for your early reply and the recipe, I must try this and hope shall give you a good result soon.Thanks one again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:17 am 
Enlightened

Hello tutan, kindly tell me what is "batch powder"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:49 am 
Enlightened

dear subhadip,
batch or ghorbatch is same thing.

regards
tutan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:28 pm 
Enlightened

Thank You Tutan....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:15 pm 
Fishaholic

Nice update, Tutan.. I think this will help the new anglers as well as the old ones..
Check google earth, am sure there must be some water body around you someplace..

Tight Lines,
GRC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:02 am 

dear tutun

is this khol tpo for laddu or jaara ???
for i 1/4 pound bread how mutch mashala khol i have to mix ????
for 250 gm sattu how mutch masala khol will be mix ??

kindly tell me ...i am very new in fishing an i love to catch fish...

regards
suvankar.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:23 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Tutan,

Before you get pronged by the admins, stop typing in caps...
The Teesta holds a lot of potential for good fish, however over-fishing and no conservation programme is robbing this river of all its glory.. I know of many anglers (or should i say fishermen) who catch mahseer from the river and take it for the pot, irrespective of the size of the fish.
Fishing here can also be used as a tourist attraction alongwith the white water rafting that happens on it.

I suggest you take a few days of leave and come to Cal.. We'll wet a line (however no jhuppies :lol: ). We'll get your sanity back..

Tight Lines,
GRC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:07 pm 
Enlightened

dear suvankar,
for 250gms sattu you have to add 100 gm and for the bread 3 to 4tsp.that's it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:05 am 

thanks a lot dear tutun..i will try............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 am 

dear tutun

can u tel me how to make red coloured rotten cocunut pulp which is the best katla ????

regards
suvankar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:33 pm 
Enlightened

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:16 am