->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:57 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Fellow Anglers,

I am about to embark on a very exciting Murrel hunt and have the soft Rage Tail Toads. Having never used them before, i decided this trip would be a good time to use them. On opening them up and figuring out how best to use them, realization hit me, that I missing suitable hooks for it. I need 5/0 or 6/0 size superline hooks (preferably 5/0). Pls see the link below, to understand the hooks that i am talking about:
http://www.ragetail.com/ragetailtoad.html

Would be super grateful if anyone could help me out by sending me a courier with about 10 of these hooks. I will pay for them of course :p. Would be especially nice if you could send me a picture of the hooks, if you are unsure about what i am talking about.

Thanking you very much in advance.

Cheers and tight lines,
Vikram

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 am 
Fishaholic

Vikram if these are the hooks you are looking for , then I have only five of them! as they were gifted to me by a friend from the US of A
I will also gift them to you :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:00 pm 
Fishaholic

Thank you Dezz and Lionheart.

Lion Sahab,

The hook size looks good, but the gap needed to been wider, to allow the rubber frog to sit more naturally on the water and also to ensure proper movement. Nonetheless. thank a billion for your help and the offer of gifts !!! Unfortunately, i have no one in Bombay who can pick it for me. However, if you send a consignee paid courier to the address,i will be sending you by PM i would be most grateful. If not, thank you anyway, and i hope to be able to repay the favour someday.

Tight lines and cheers,
Vikram

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:55 pm 
Fishaholic

Vikram,

You can easily rig them frogs with 1/0 size treble hooks. In case you want to make the hook weed proof, use kens idea of rubber band.

Regards,

Ali.