->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:30 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:57 pm 
Fishaholic

Okay we discover a lake and get excited by the fact that it looks weedless and fern less, yup can cast from anywhere but big but...are there any fish in it. Remember you are talking to a guy who spent the best part of a year jousting heroically with burlap sacks and puja samagri :lol: .

Okay we did look for fish jumping, air bubbles (methane or toitles)?, local hand liners etc. Didn't see fish jumpin but the bubbles and hand liners existed. Saw hand liners, they had bagged two seven inch or so solleys by jumping in with a plastic bag or something.

Secondly, overcast sky means no spoons or there is no such rule? Plastic fish, earthworm, bread paste with vanilla essence got nada. Okay bat away.

:wink:

Dev

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 am 
Fishaholic

This place sounds very interesting.

Call me dude! I lost all numbers along with my phone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:06 pm 
Fishaholic

You can always use the spoon. The best way will be to rip it on the surface. To start I will go with earthworm and then experiment.

best of luck.

Ali. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi AliBhai and Mahaseerken,

I have recently started to use the spoon just to get over the boredom of waiting on bait. Yes that is what we accidentally did. Use the spoon for a while, then I played with the scum frog and then baited and waited with earthworm. I suspect that maybe the fish are a little small yet, most of the times the handliners don't give them a chance to grow. I was hopeful of this place as it had a staff wielding chowkidar. Mr.Bond will call you and set up for next Sunday early unless you have an off for Janmashthami on thursday?

Regards,

Dev