I am new to the mumbai fishing scene and was seeking help. I have concluded that mahseer and sea shore fishing are the angling types that will fit my needs, but my tackle just does not seem up to par
so, I need you guys, the ones with the know how, to help. My tackle consists of...
1. A two peace shimano spinning rod, 6 foot 6 inches, and medium fast action. It is also rated for 6-14 pound test line
2. plugs, one rapala 7cm floating minnow, silver and black. a deep diving rapala, also silver and black. One diawa gold and brown minnow. These are the ones i think will be good but thats for you guys to decide. (ps I have more)
3. top-waters (i don't have many
) one yiru-zori (no clue how to spell that) bass pattern, its like about 4 inchs.
4. plastics too many to list
5. two spinner baits, double willow blades. about 5 Mepps spinners and other brand spinners too. (panther martin, ect)
So what should i keep using and what to store away?
Also where to by tackle in mumbia (i live in powai if that helps)
One more, who lives in mumbai? and can they tell me where too fish or hook up with me (get it, "hook"
) to catch some fish!.