->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:03 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:44 pm 
Fishaholic

The Barbus Tor Mussulah was caught at Moslehalla in windy and high water conditions on Chilwa (Soslu) 6/0 Owner Aki Twist hooks, Twin Power Uptide rod, 40 lb monofilament and a Ambassedur 7000 bait caster reel.
The Calabanse was caught at crocodile rocks on a light telescopic rod, 6 lb line, and atta/haldi/riceflour paste.
1st June 2006
Owen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Owen,

That's a really nice specimen. I remember you mentioning this fish a couple of months ago.
It's nice to see a Calabanse caught on rod and line. Coming to think of it I've never landed one on bait...... only a couple that were foul hooked on spinner :oops: wonder what they were trying?

Regards,
Mighty Marlin.

Post subject: Masheer in May
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:03 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi,
This is another one that i had caught when i took 3 russians to the Cauvery in May this year. This one is also of the same variety with blue fins but the colour was more towards bronze. Both taken from Moslehalla. I had never caught a blue fin before this. Wonder where they came from ? Wonder if they have been introducing these fingerlings in the Cavery in the last couple of years.
Tight Lines
Owen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:17 pm 
Site Admin

Dear Owen,

Those are nice fish. Please remember to resize your pictures after uploading them on photobucket. Ensure that the size is approx 400 X 300

Upload the picture from your computer to the image hosting site. Resize the image to approximately 400x300 by choosing edit then select either 50% or 75% or 25% of original size and click on resize. Then paste the IMG link in your post.

Cheers
Bopanna