->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:28 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Boal Fish!!!-new
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:15 pm 

its about 6 kg from Kushiara river....
enjoy fishing!!!

http://imageshack.us/a/img24/9089/20842626.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img51/5711/25748546.jpg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:23 pm 
Site Admin

How about some pictures of the fish in it's natural surroundings? Like next to the water....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:42 pm 
Fishaholic

Congrats mohammad for the lovely catch but it would be more nice if you photograph it beside water.

regards
Manish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:51 pm 

well....inshalllah next time you will see.....! you know i use to fishing in river not lake or pond....sometimes no time to think about a picture.....its so thrilling....enjoy fishing......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:43 pm 
Fishaholic

Good catch man... waiting for next episode...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:38 pm 
Fishaholic

Nice catch. Congrats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:08 pm 
Fishaholic

Nice Catch! Congratulations! With all due respect I believe you are a very good fisherman and catch very good fishes with the use of maybe more than one hook and various irresistible to fish baits. I enjoy viewing the big fishes you catch. However as per the new rules these kind of pictures where the fish is dead cannot be posted. I see amends to the rule has been made after your post and the site administrator has left a comment and has pardoned this instance. I do remember pointing out the same to you sir! when I had seen fish with ruptured gills and was bleeding! I'd like you to understand the bigger picture of the forum and why its there in the first place, its not about the catch at all! unfortunately most have got it wrong! its more about sharing and learning and most of all bringing about a sense of conservation cause quite frankly the fish we catch are nothing compared to the fish caught in nets but if we can create awareness and do our bit even that will go a long way..... Kindly do not post pictures of dead fish and as much as possible promote conservation! I'm saying this out of bitter experience of generations before us! constant population and pollution made extinct the Mahseer from Pune rivers! I know we can't just blame anglers or society or anyone for that matter as everyone is responsible for whats going wrong! however what we can do is try and motivate people to do right... All people on the planet are a macro organism which somewhere has collective consciousness! Its sad the collective consciousness has deteriorated over time and conservation is the last thing anyone thinks of, however I urge everyone to put yourself in a puneri anglers situation! we don't get murrel cause even 4-5 inches murrels are fished out! we don't get big fish because the ones that are there and are alive get caught in nets! we don't get mahseer because apparently it went extinct in 1986! if only people as a macro organism were more conscious about the future and paid attention to not polluting the river! not over netting/dynamiting/bleaching/acidifying the place to kill fish and if the occasional angler let go of their big catches there's every possibility the big guys had gotten immune to the conditions and fingerlings they gave out had a chance of survival since their genes had adapted, that's another argument altogether, apologies for diverting, the point I'm trying to make is collective consciousness has deteriorated! people prefer not to be responsible or accountable for their own actions and hence there are rules introduced be it law and order or forum rules! If I see any pics of dead fish! I will delete it. Irrespective the angler takes it in good taste or not.

Regards,
Omesh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:03 pm 

Hi Ayaj ,
Nice catch.
Please share some information on the bait used.

Regards,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:40 pm 
Fishaholic

yeah ayaz bhai...... share ur special boal bait for river....... and next time when u go to fishing take a camera or mobile phone to a perfect cam shot.... and dont forget to release the fish :lol: :lol: