[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Meet The Mum-Bhai’s .. May Fishing – New Pics :) - Page 5 - INDIANANGLER ->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:29 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

Forum rules

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 712 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:18 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:06 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm 
Fishaholic

Amazing pictures Santosh....The grouper and the GT look amazing..Waiting for more pics that are yet to come :D :D :D And I bet there are many more.. :-)

@Ali--Congrats on the record catla.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:32 am 
Fishaholic

Thanks Tony & Merwyn.. :-)

Tony, many more pics of last trip to be posted. I will post them ASAP.

Have another day trip planned close to Mumbai on our new boat and then the trip in 1st week of Dec. 11 for which I have been waiting for a long time :wink: :wink:

Guys, had a nice evening in Powai today, tested the boat with a 2 hp OB.. works as expected and will open lot many opportunities to explore untouched places and new fishing holes... stay tuned.... [smilie=hellyeah.gif]

Last edited by santosh on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:35 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 pm 
Fishaholic

Uploaded with

wow Santo Ali this one is fab thing you guys have done mate congrats and three cheers [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:50 pm 
Fishaholic

Thanks Dada..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:57 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:33 pm 
Fishaholic

nice mulley doc :D it has been a great season for you santosh. congratulations :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:37 pm 
Fishaholic

@ Dr. Aamir- thnx mate, just following your foot steps... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:13 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:51 am 
Fishaholic

@Ali as you said no one knows better than me the dream of yours to go for that big hunt for the ultimate bara .To go places where no one have gone before ,(it almost sounds like the star-trek opening line :D sorry could not help the filmy in me) to explore those estuaries which gives a kind of funny light in your eyes when ever you look at them . I remember the countless time on the roads when we have seen one and discussed the possibility of exploring one in a small boat . To camp out and keep fishing them till you drop :D :D I know one of these days you will be on your way . I can only say that i wish i would be there in one of your explorations. [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

@mario I know what you mean Mario not an ace bara catcher as you but i felt the same recently on my trip to konkan, specially when the big one did the head shaking right near the boat and spit out the lure. It felt that it actually have spitted it out at me :evil: :evil: . I am too dreaming to catch my big one one of these days mate :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:13 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:18 pm 
Fishaholic

Santo [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:24 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:15 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:37 pm 
Fishaholic

Nice barra there santosh [smilie=superkewl.gif]

cheers
samit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:12 pm 
Fishaholic

@Rajat Da I'm not an ace just a bit lucky, it's God giving. But the head shaking and the tail dances have to happen Its Natures own way to balance things I feel that way.

@Santo thats an very beautifull picture and a very nice fish. Realy Cool congrats.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:29 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:53 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 pm 
Fishaholic

A Memorable Trip with Saiki, Sami & Nitant..

In 1st week of November I went fishing with three very fine people , Saiki, Sami & Nitant to a lovely place in Konkan.

It was Saiki’s 1st trip to Konkan & we all were very excited. :-)

1st few sessions were very bad as we could not do fishing in more promising places due restriction by marine Police as they had a practice drill. :evil:

Still managed over 35 – 40 fish and lost around another 15-20 fish. Nitant & Sami got their first grouper, and Saiki got his 1st Blubberlip & Barra.. , The last two sessions were amazing with everyone landing good fish.

We also lost lot of good fish on the last day, in the evening we got hits by big fish, some opened the hooks and some reefed us.

We also did lot exploring for our future visits and found one very promising place for surf fishing.

Thanks Saiki & Sami.. you guys are fantastic [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif] , it was pleasure fishing with you. I will be eagerly waiting for your next visit to Konkan.. :D

Guys, I am pleased to share some pics with you all.. :D (Pictures by Sami & Saiki)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:14 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:23 pm 
Fishaholic

Saiki & Sami

Happy Angler with his GT.. :-)

Saiki’s beautiful Blubberlip.. :D

For a change I took the camera .. :lol:

More to come.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:38 pm 
Fishaholic

So Much to explore.. there are many places that are still untouched.. [smilie=think.gif]

At last found it.. a wonderful beach with nice deep drop-off..

And some more... :D

Last edited by santosh on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:06 pm 
Fishaholic

Santosh..Amazing beach my friend!!! I bet you must have hooked a lot of fishes at that spot. Looks very promising. Waiting for the pics... :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:14 pm 
Fishaholic

Thanks Tony, :))

We did not go try beach fishing this time as the grass on the path was lil high. Walking on the trail at night was risky. But I have plans to return to this place very soon and spend couple of nights there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:16 pm 
Fishaholic

Baby’s day out.. :lol:

BBQ GT

Some fishy talks.. Planning for next day.. :lol:

More Pics later..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:47 pm 
Fishaholic

Superb MJ Santosh!!Congrats to your other team mates too..

So how come no Johnny Walker? Did you forget him on that beach this time??? :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:48 pm 
Fishaholic

Last day morning was fun, as many as 14 groupers, One barra and one GT was landed and majority of them released.. One big GT reefed us on popping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:52 pm 
Fishaholic

Total grouper madness..Awesome..Congrats again..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:55 pm 
Fishaholic

lovely dusk pics.. santosh.. very nice prospective beach.. and over all and nice fun trip.. congrats and all the best for the ones to come..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:14 pm 
Fishaholic

I love this beach, at night this is the perfect place to ambush some barra’s (or get ambushed by big wild boar’s or the resident leopard :twisted: )

Coffee Break..

More shortly.. ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:36 pm 
Fishaholic

Amazing, superb is the word i would say congrats to you all Saiki, Sami and Santo i think it is the 3s which made it like super super and super :D :D :D some very nice pic and a very nice report santo you guys rock [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:49 pm 
Fishaholic

Thanks dada . :))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:56 pm 
Fishaholic

Saiki 1st and special barra.. :D

Sami’s 1st Grouper :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 pm 
Fishaholic

GT on light tackle..

Release.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:58 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Santosh,
Great fishing,congratulations to the 3 S's.!!!
Reminds me of them days.
Syd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh i like that beach... can i come a long sometime in the new year ?
id want to camp there....
wouldnt mind the boars or the leopard ... will go about my business as unobtrusivly as possible...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 pm 
Fishaholic

Beautiful scenery there Santosh, promising place that is sure :P

And congratulation to the threesome ;) for having all the blasts [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Waiting for the upcoming reports, keep them coming :D

Regards
Arish ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:27 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:35 am 
Fishaholic

They love 4x in Konkan..

Gang bang...

Saiki with his Monster

After losing 5 big fish we got her..

Regards,

Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:30 am 
Enlightened

Beautiful locations, and amazing catches Santosh!
This really must have been a fun trip. Happy fishing :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:31 am 
Fishaholic

Riot of colors and fish. Konkan captured the way it should be.

The waters absolutely beautiful and so are the fish.

Congrats santosh and team on the amazing fishing and thanks for sharing mate. Look forward to the action at the new spots identified.

Cheers
samit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:52 am 
Fishaholic

Excellent catch buddies. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:04 am 
Fishaholic

A very beautifull post all the fishes the sceneries . Congrats Santo and the whole group ,Nishant and all 'S. Very impressives cathes. Realy briliant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:13 pm 
Fishaholic

Some solid fishing there, really happy for Saiki, Sami and Nitant..

@ Saiki- we must plan your next trip properly so that even i can join you.. :D

Loved the pics; that barra is beautiful...

Regards,

Dr. Prasad

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 570 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 712 Next