[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 571: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 627: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1075: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5336: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Junior Graduates to Big League. - INDIANANGLER ->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:37 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:47 pm 
Fishaholic

This Sunday, my son Shams graduated into big game league by landing a 17Kg. catla. The way he fought and landed this fish, assured me that the bug of fishing will stay in the family for the next generation also. Here are some snaps of the fight and the prize catch.

Here is the link to the video..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1gaYbXaUUQ

Glimpse of the Fight. Brute Power

The Prize Catch

Proud Father & happy Son

A well deserving handshake

Regards,

Ali.

Last edited by angler_ali on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:12 pm 
Fishaholic

fan blooming tastic ..!! ali bhai .. cudos to you on looking so young(didnt know you had so big a son) and also ofcourse to the young man..Shams.

the best pic that i like is the one where you are gripping his hand with pride and joy and he is shyly puling away.. conscious that the camera is capturing a wonderful father son moment.. im all smiles.. all the best in future too ,to the both of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:14 pm 
Fishaholic

Now you be rest assured that at your old age your son will surely accompany you out fishing. Ladka naam roshan karega. Congrats to both father and son for the magnificient catch. Thnks for sharing the pics and happy fishing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:25 pm 
Fishaholic

Congrats to shams and ali bhai as well
nice pictures and nice catch.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:42 pm 
Fishaholic

Good stuff Ali, please convey hearty congrats to Shams for me! a truly beautiful fish!

all the best, Scott

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 pm 
Fishaholic

fantastic stuff..... just loved the hand shacking pic Ali bhai... just fantastic...

regards,

Dr. Prasad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 pm 
Fishaholic

Super fish Ali, Congrats to Shams and to you as well!

Post subject: Congrats
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 pm 
Enlightened

Shams and Ali Bhai Congratulations.. Shams is lucky to have a Guru like you...
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:52 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:34 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:19 pm 
Enlightened

Wow Alibhai!

Thats a beautiful fish. Many Congratulations to Shams and the proud father.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:24 pm 
Fishaholic

Congratulations Shams and Dad.!
What better Father & Son bonding can one ask for?
Carry on Fishing.....
Syd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:24 pm 
Fishaholic

thanks everyone. One of the best moment of my life.

Regards,

Ali. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 am 
Fishaholic

Ali bhai, where ever I find your posts, there are always big carps and it common to see you with big carps only. This pic with you and Shams is refreshing and bought in new dimension.

Congratulation Shams and Ali Bhai! Especially liked the last pic. And Ali Bhai this time you are wearing different cap ;)

Regards
Arish!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 am 
Enlightened

awesome Alibhai! i am sure it is an awesome feeling to see the legacy being transmitted to the second generation! congrats!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:49 am 
Fishaholic

Many congratulations to Ali and junior.
wish you many more catches .

Happy fishing.
fishergomian

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:53 am 
Fishaholic

Many congratulations to Ali bhai and Shams

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:22 pm 
Fishaholic

Congratulations to you Ali bhai and Shams.

Thats a lovely fish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:24 pm 
Fishaholic

Congratulation Shams... Good Show [smilie=ebil-thumbup.gif] Ali bhai. I loved the picture where both of you shaking hands. Keep the legacy going..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:48 pm 
Fishaholic

ali bhai.. i noticed the reel ( its an over head casting reel ) is it an abu? any particular reason that you set it up with a spinning rod..? did you cast it or just drop down along with weight..?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm 
Fishaholic

congratulations to alibhai and shams :D . like father like son :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:08 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:29 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm 
Fishaholic

That's a monster!! Ali.

Congrats to young Shams and you. I wish you many more such experiences. And happy Diwali to you.

Jeen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:15 pm 
Fishaholic

Thanks Dyrell and Jeen. Happy Dipawali to you all too..:P

I pray, this experience will distract my son from the vice of our present society and guide him toward such activities, which will give him inner peace and solace in the time of adversity.

I want my son to remember me like I remember my father…

I also want to see my son, or for that matter every child, this happy..

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 pm 
Fishaholic

buddy.. i can say with surety once the angling bug bites the guy stands no chance.. highly unlikely he will get enamoured by any vice... and as for rememberance .. what can i say...ofcourse .. he will. in my case it was my grand dad.. coz my dad wasnt into it.. i had to introduce him later in life.. .. so next year we should do a trip.. in time and if God graciously permits then i will take my son or daughter fishing too.. whom better to have a your fishing buddies. shucks ali.. you've made me all senti now...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:32 am 
Fishaholic

The reverse winding was interesting Ali :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:29 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:11 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 pm 

Congratulations to Shams and the proud father [smilie=superkewl.gif]
Happy Diwali and have a wonderful new year.

Regards,
Atul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:30 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:51 am 
Fishaholic

Congrats brother - You looks like a pro while managing the big one - Its a awesome catch....Very nice fish - Rare chance to see -

Ali Bhai Thank you for sharing your Kodak moments.... :D :D :D ....
I can see the potential to carry this sport generation after generation in your family.

Keep surprising us BRO....

Thanks,
Sandip

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:59 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:51 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:56 pm 
Fishaholic

Will pop till we drop.. [smilie=hellyeah.gif] :lol: :lol:

Hey, where is Nida's catch report..??? :-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:57 pm 
Fishaholic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:22 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:12 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 am 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:09 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:33 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:25 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:14 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 pm 
Fishaholic

hope that day come very soon :-) i can feel the thrill and excitement 8)

regards
Manish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:59 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:37 pm 
Fishaholic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:46 pm 
Fishaholic

Handsome looking little fella and beauty of a fish. Keep on doing it guys.

-Inder