->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:36 am

All times are UTC+05:30




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:11 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 am
Posts: 180
Location: Sweden
Well sorry you guys for have been so late with the uploads of my vaication pictures.

Well here's some pictures of some fishes I caught.
But I need help to identify those fishes...Most of them atleast.

I went here for some snakehead fishing. I also saw a lot of different type of cool fish ! :)

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/6686/channafiske
Can anyone identify wich Snakehead this is? :) I Really want to know! :D

Here's the tail:

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7117/channa12345

And finally here's the head of it.

Image


Sorry for the snakehead pics, but my uncle started to cook the fish directly after I took the fish back to the home :P

Well here's a another pond where I caught a lot of different type of fish for an example as Rohu.

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/6688/cb123456789931246

And here we shrimp fished :) pretty funny! We also got a lot of Gobys :D !
http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/6687/12345678


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 am
Posts: 180
Location: Sweden
And Here's some other fish i caught:..

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7118/234567890-2B123456

Can somebody please help me to identify this fish?
http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7119/-12

My first Grasscarp actually hehe ^^

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7120/-145


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:28 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:29 pm
Posts: 438
Location: Islamabad Pakistan
nice pics of location but not fish


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:41 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 am
Posts: 180
Location: Sweden
Can someone identify this fish :) ?

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7121/12335674574574
It's a friend of mine wich holds the fish actually hehe ^^'


Here's some more :) Enjoy!

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7122/fi ... 8901234541

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7124/abc123456

Well this is probably all ^^ but I'm sorry for the links becouse my pictures was to large, so I could'nt upload them on Imagehack ^^'
But I hope that you guys enjoy this :) ! This is the first time i tried to in India hehe ^^' .


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:43 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 am
Posts: 180
Location: Sweden
FaakhiR Rizvi wrote:
nice pics of location but not fish


Well thanks, i've uploaded everything now :) so you can watch the pics now :).


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 am 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:42 am
Posts: 112
Location: KOLKATA
aircut, it is really hard to identify that snakehead with only head and tail picture..... tell us how did it taste?.....may be it will help us to identify it more precisely.....lol


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:06 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:25 am
Posts: 791
Location: kolkata
Aircut64 wrote:
Can someone identify this fish :) ?
http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7121/12335674574574
It's a friend of mine wich holds the fish actually hehe ^^'


Thats a carp matey....people in bongland call them golden carp

Saiki


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:12 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:25 am
Posts: 791
Location: kolkata
Aircut64 wrote:
Can somebody please help me to identify this fish?
http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/7119/-12


Thats a Khalbouse....
And the snakehead ya caught is called "Gorui" in bengal...

Saiki


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:22 pm
Posts: 1658
Location: Kolkata,India
Quote:
And the snakehead ya caught is called "Gorui" in bengal...


Rule # 1 of fishing : I ain't arguing with a Bong on fish topics... :lol:


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:22 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:51 pm
Posts: 758
Location: Panvel
Gavin Ridge Cooke wrote:
Rule # 1 of fishing : I ain't arguing with a Bong on fish topics... :lol:


:D :D :D


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:30 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 am
Posts: 180
Location: Sweden
Yeah thank you guys! :)

But does someone know the latin names of these fish ? Especially the snakehead ?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:31 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 am
Posts: 180
Location: Sweden
rod n reels wrote:
aircut, it is really hard to identify that snakehead with only head and tail picture..... tell us how did it taste?.....may be it will help us to identify it more precisely.....lol



Well it tasted like chicken....Not that sweet but almost ^^ ..


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:05 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:42 am
Posts: 112
Location: KOLKATA
Aircut , even bong guys wont be much of a help with latin names......!!!!


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:39 am
Posts: 1601
Location: Mumbai / India
rod n reels wrote:
Aircut , even bong guys wont be much of a help with latin names......!!!!


Phorget the lateen nhames ... the bongalis khannot ebhen pronunce there owen nhames

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No hard feeling me Bong mateys ...but you really have to hear a Bhongali babu talk ......I just love the way they go about the English lanbhage ... and sounds so sweeeeeeet ... especially the women ...

GRC .... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:31 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 am
Posts: 180
Location: Sweden
Fredfish wrote:
rod n reels wrote:
Aircut , even bong guys wont be much of a help with latin names......!!!!


Phorget the lateen nhames ... the bongalis khannot ebhen pronunce there owen nhames

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No hard feeling me Bong mateys ...but you really have to hear a Bhongali babu talk ......I just love the way they go about the English lanbhage ... and sounds so sweeeeeeet ... especially the women ...

GRC .... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:



hehehehee you guys are so funny haha :D
Well I'll tr y to visit India next summer :D Maybe I can get some better snakehead pics then :) ! Well I enjoyed my stay in India very much!
I will try to catch more snakeheads the next time and even try to catch Masheer :D !

btw Thanks Gavin for your snakehead advices ;) !


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:36 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic

Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:22 pm
Posts: 1658
Location: Kolkata,India
Quote:
but you really have to hear a Bhongali babu talk ......I just love the way they go about the English lanbhage ... and sounds so sweeeeeeet ... especially the women ...

GRC ....


Freddie - You talk about them babus as much as you want but no be talking about them Bong womans... No planting own flag in another man's territory :evil: :evil:
All said and done, u gotta love them Bongs.. :D :D

Quote:
btw Thanks Gavin for your snakehead advices !


What ?? Where ?? :shock: :shock:
I gave advice [smilie=huh-ani.gif] ... Anyways Aircut, you most welcome :wink: :wink:


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:37 pm 
Offline
Enlightened

Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:58 pm
Posts: 52
Location: Kolkata, Nigeria, Bangalore, The Gambia
Can you please specify the details of the location depicted in http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/6688/cb123456789931246. I seem to have seen this location but do not remember the exact details...
And one more Bong congratulating you for the catch...


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:30 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:51 pm
Posts: 758
Location: Panvel
Aircut64 wrote:
Well I'll tr y to visit India next summer :D Maybe I can get some better snakehead pics then :) ! Well I enjoyed my stay in India very much!
I will try to catch more snakeheads the next time and even try to catch Masheer :D !


Best of luck for the next trip back to India... [smilie=coolup.gif]


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:30 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:01 am
Posts: 180
Location: Sweden
subhanandi wrote:
Can you please specify the details of the location depicted in http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/6688/cb123456789931246. I seem to have seen this location but do not remember the exact details...
And one more Bong congratulating you for the catch...



oh that's just behind New Town :) at a village called...something ^^ I don't remember the name of the village actually but I know that the village is behind New Town :) .


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:13 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:25 am
Posts: 791
Location: kolkata
But freddie all said and done how about some south indian english.....LOL

Saiki


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:11 pm 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:51 pm
Posts: 410
Location: Mumbai
saikibryan wrote:
But freddie all said and done how about some south indian english.....LOL

Saiki

Shove this regionalistic bullshit where the sun dont shine. :evil:
Yaj.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:03 am 
Offline
Fishaholic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:25 am
Posts: 791
Location: kolkata
Sorry guys... :(

Saiki


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC+05:30


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited