Hello Mr. Rajat, Tathagata,
Here is another rig you might use for your next bottom fishing trip. It is useful for deep water fishing and it is almost tangle free. The first photo is of the complete rig, with numbers given to each part of it and then the closeup picture of that part with explanation why it is used.
1. Main rig body made out of Steel bar (2 mm. dia.)
2. Baitholder hook, tied with short stainless steel wire to avoid tangles with the steel bar, for presenting the bait off the bottom.
3. Circle Hook, tied with long mono line to fish the bait on the bottom. Since the hooklength of this hook is long compared to the middle hook and this rig will be fished in deep water, it will be difficult to set the hook on bite, so the circle hook will help to set the hook automatically when the fish will move away with the bait.
4. Water activated LED light for attracting the fish.
5. Stainless steel Jig / Pilk. Please note that the complete rig is not horizontal, it is not balanced properly, because this jig is only 150 Gram. Iit is recommended to use a jig matching to the Steel Bar and the bait size used on the hooks. In this case it should have been a minimum of 250 gram, so that the Steel rig body stays in horizontal position, not tilted.
Please note the coins attached to the Jig with a string. These are for GOOD LUCK
. Just kidding!!!
The reason for attaching coins to the jig is, they reflect light and they make vibrating sound like TIN - TIN - TIN (remember the coin of Amitabh Bachchan in movie SHOLAY) when jigged or bounced on the bottom. These are the Norwegian Krones which have a hole in the center of the coin. Unfortunately we do not have any coins in India with a hole in the center, so either you will have to use Stainless stell plate or drill a hole in new 1 Rupee coin, which is the only shining coin we have in india, i guess. All other coins are dull.
Good luck and tight lines for your next fishing trip.