->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:09 am

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:43 pm 

Hey Guys,

Recently Moved to Pune and looking for some good fishing spot in pune or near by. Any one of pune who can help me?

Naid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:40 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Hunned,

The worst possible way you can expect to get any information on IA is sign up and with your first post ask for information on places to fish. . The people here are very nice and helpful, but without a proper introduction... It is like getting out school 10th grade, applying for a job that requires a Masters Degree or an MBA, telling your boss you want a 1 month vacation before you start, demanding a 6 figure salary and asking to be paid before you start. :lol:

Bobby

Last edited by Bobby on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:53 pm 

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for spotting it, but i am not a new user or surfer to IA. I am regular surfer of this site. It is just i have never written anything about myself. Any ways, Before i use to apply all the bait tricks which are been mentioned over here at my home town in gujarat. Where i had many good catch. But recently due to Job i have moved out to Pune, But i dont want to give up my hobby of fishing. And want to explore it to new area. I hope some one should be here who can help me out.

Naid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:07 pm 
Fishaholic

Bobby wrote:
Hi Hunned,

The worst possible way you can expect to get any information on IA is sign up and with your first post, to ask for information on places to fish. The people here are very nice and helpful, but without a proper introduction ..It is like getting out school 10th grade, applying for a job that requires a Masters Degree or an MBA, telling your boss you want a 1 month vacation before you start, demanding a 6 figure salary and asking to be paid before you start. :lol:

Bobby

:shock: :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:26 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Naid
welcome to IA (oh you are a regular one). Any way welcome to pune gang. Thire are many anglers from pune who can advise you many spots. you can contact Mukund ,cavilar(Col Nair),Atul, Nail and other gang from pune. Recently there was an article in Times of India Pune edition about anglin catching in pune,which i had uploaded on this forum. Regarding location there are many dams such as khadkwasla,mulshi, varasgaon, panshet etc. etc. and the backwater(far far back...OK..u understand na) of these dams are good locactions. many rivers such as pavana, bhima, ghodnadi, Indrayani, kundlika flows near pune you can explore the locations . even abondent ston quarry's near vishrantwadi, lonavala and other locatintions can be some sort of locations. Even around lonavala there are many locations, so keep fishing and upload photographs and keep writing. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:53 am 
Fishaholic

Huned the Pune Gang is gone into forced hibernation but will be out by March.Where are you located in Pune..?As Sanjay pointed out there are plenty of places to fish and we also venture down to the Konkan strip(No tats not a Strip Club).We will get in touch with you buddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 am 
Fishaholic

hey,

welcome aboard.. the pune machimar gang ( as col nair sir puts it )
would be more than happy to help..

wondering how neil ( heliox1965 ) didn't say - another hooker in..

which part of town are you..

happy fishing..

regards,
pranav..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:07 pm 
Fishaholic

Pranav.......Hookers .....Shads......To much to Explain at times....:-))))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:59 pm 
Fishaholic

it was a missprint.. neil..

i told the reporter - amit about that and he said he was really sorry about it..
as he did not know..
he said every field has different terminology..
n so every artical there's a missprint or mistake on the reporter;s part..

regards,
pranav..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:06 pm 

Hey Guys,

Thank you so much for your all valuable replies. I Reside on satara road in pune. If you guys planning to have a outing than please do post me. I am really looking forward to go and catch some goodies over here :)

Thanks Again

Huned