->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:25 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:34 pm 

Hello everyone,
It's been a year that i joined Indian angler and have not put up a single picture of my catch worth posting.I have caught fish before but did not think that it was worth posting as i did not know what indian angler was.
Neways,on my trip back home to uganda in December, i finally managed to hook on to a big 1kg tilapia after much wait in the heat for over an hour!and many bites.Since i was fishing in a patch of the marina(lake victoria), a nearby chinese who had already hooked 5 bigies, advised me to remove the float and add more weight to increase the depth and put more worms to the hook so that it looks like a bunch.
And there it was! in the next 2 -3 minutes,my rod went for a slight dip and i could sense the fish struggling and was instanty out.
I did not waste any time and straight took it home and asked my brother to put it straight into the pan to come out with a very exotic preparation!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 pm 
Fishaholic

Congratulation friend,

Now when you have fine tuned your tackle and set up, I am sure you will catch many more of them. :P

Regards,

Ali. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:08 am 
Fishaholic

Congrats my friend thanks for sharing thats what IA is all about......not being boastful but straight from the heart talk which only fellow anglers understand......!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:51 pm 
Fishaholic

heliox1965 wrote:
Congrats my friend thanks for sharing thats what IA is all about......not being boastful but straight from the heart talk which only fellow anglers understand......!

I could not agree more neil :D :D congrats castro [smilie=coolup.gif]