->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:35 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: The Ocean
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 pm 
Fishaholic

I have written this report as it came to my mind and is not a complete field report in physical way...

Ali..
It all started some days back, while night fishing in Powai with Santosh, Freddy and Vishal;- Jawed, a very good friend of mine and an angler par excelence, joined us. Gradually the discussion veered towards sea fishing. Jawed was interested to do some fishing in Indian Waters and try his luck. Within no time the plan was made that I, Jawed and Santosh will leave Mumbai on 5th Night and head towards the Konkan region. Freddy and Vishal showed there inability to join us due to some personal reasons but Fred, the good friend that he is, promised to arrange every thing in Vijay Durg.
I was very excited about this trip as I had some scores to settle with the fish of my dream, the Barramundi, as all previous once, I had hooked before, had some how managed to throw the hooks and left me with a feeling of defeat and emptiness.
The week prior to the D-day passed in a flash and we all were ready to embark on the journey we had so meticulously planed. It was our plan to leave Mumbai in the evening and reach Vijaydurg early in the morning and start fishing. Santosh was to act as the team leader and a spare driving help and when I called him up at 5-O’Clock in the evening, he informed that he is all packed and ready. Jawed was to meet me at 7-O’Clock in Powai and accordingly I left my house around 5.30 to reach Powai. On the way I received a call from Santosh and thought that he had forgotten some last moment detail and wanted to talk to me regarding that. As I picked up the phone, I was dumb founded to hear that Santosh was compelled to cancel his program due to some un-avoidable circumstances. I thought that he was joking but as he explained in a very grave and depressed voice, his reason for canceling, I knew it was beyond his power of control that he was canceling the trip. Uttering some words of consolation as they came to my mind, I asked him not to feel depressed and assuring that we will make some other program in future I disconnected the phone. I was so much dependent on Santosh for this trip due to his excellent knowledge of sea fishes that to us he was like a group leader. Now it was my turn to get depressed. It was only twice that I had gone on some serious sea fishing and both time Fred was there to guide me.
Collecting my thoughts and controlling my anxiety, I re thought the whole thing. The situation was not that bad after all. The ever pleasing and knowledgeable Bishwas was there to guide us and the only problem remaining was to arrange some other driving help. I called up Jawed and explained the whole situation and he immediately came up with a solution. He said he will bring along one of his friend, a good angler at that, who will assist in driving.
It was not before 8’ O-clock, that we were able to start from Powai and driving throughout the night, reached Vijaydurg early in the morning. We all were dog tired after a full night travel and no sleep, but the fresh air coming from the sea and the beauty of the landscape was enough to revive us. The ever welcoming Bishwas was there to welcome us and within no time we all were unpacking our rods and reels.

Unpacking our rods and reels
Despite the tiring journey, we all were eager to hit the water as soon as possible and as the sun was rising over the horizon; I was standing on the jetty admiring the landscape.

Sun rising over the horizon;Image

The mood of see was different from our two previous visits and despite my fear of accidentally being made team leader, I had my full faith in Bishwas. Though a great angler, Jawed had never done such kind of fishing and his experience was limited to deep see fishing, targeting Marlin and Yellow Fin Tuna, in Panama or some bait fishing near Mudh or Bandstand. The other angler, Salauddin was also totally in experienced in this kind of fishing and the tall tales of the great fishing in Indian waters, told to them during the journey of previous night, was coming back to haunt me.
I could see the anticipation on Jawed and Salauddin’s face as we started trolling. We trolled for almost three hours without any luck. We tried Popping on likely places, still without any luck. The sun went high and started beating down on us mercilessly and forced us to stop trolling and we came back to the base. The absence of any hit was worrying me but I was confident that we will catch some thing in the evening session. After a light meal and couple of hours sleep, we once again started our hunt and carried it out late in the night, still without any luck. Defeated and dejected, we called it a day.
The second day, as the son was rising, we once again boarded the boat with a new vigor and full of hope. We tried and tried, as instructed by the captain of the ship, Bishwas, different techniques and combination of lures, still without any luck. We Popped heavy Poppers on extremely promising places, till our arms refused to function. It was amazing to see Jawed casting his poppers with absolute precision and ripping them, jigging them and making them sing. The only thing attacking the popper was a pair of Osprey, and some time we had to manipulate the poppers by jerking them fast so as to save them from the hungry talons of two very determined aerial hunters.
The absence of any bite was now an embarrassment to me and by the look on the face of Bishwas, I also knew, he too was worried. Jawed, the good angler he is, never even hinted that he was disappointed, repeatedly emphasizing on the great pleasure he was deriving from the shear excitement of being on hunt, I was not feeling comfortable and wanted some action to happen soon. Silently I started praying. I noticed that as I was praying, the sea was becoming rougher. Through my soul, I even tried to communicate with the sea. I asked the sea that as the god has created it such a great provider to countless creatures, why he can not give us one fish. As to answer my silent prayers, suddenly my line went limp and as I reeled in to investigate, one big plastic came out with my lure. Removing the plastic from the lure, I put it in the boat itself and asked the helper not to throw it back in the sea. Same thing happened with Jawed and Salahuddin and they too did not throw the plastic back. It looked to me that the sea calmed down a bit after that and we were able to troll a little near the rocks. Some how I knew I was going to get a hit and it was not long before my line started screaming, and clearing the water jumped the fish of my dream, the Barramundi itself. Shivering with excitement and at the same time anxious, considering my previous four lost Barras, I fought the fish and brought it near the boat. As I was maneuvering the fish towards the landing net, the fish jumped and landed it self in the landing net!.

The fish jumped and landed it self in the landing netImage

Within no time Jawed also got a hit and without any problem landed a good red Snapper. I knew it was now Salauddin’s turn and true to my intuition, he also hooked and landed one GT.

Jawed also landed a good red Snapper.

Buoyed by our success we started fishing with a high sprit and I started trolling one big rabbit popper and as I was jigging the popper on the surface, something rose near the popper, some more jerks and pulls and something again hit the popper, and holding my breath, as I frantically made the popper dance on the surface, the GT took it.

GT took the Popper.

Though a small one, the catch was enough to trigger a celebration and as we celebrated the wind picked up and the swells started becoming bigger and bigger. The trance was broken and I knew it was fruitless to carry on fishing. Though happy we all were somber as we reached the base.
As we approached the Jetty for the evening session, the otherwise choppy sea was now roaring mass of huge waves and it was impossible to even think of going in side.

Choppy sea

We decided to head up the estuary as the water was relatively calm over there and as we put our lures out Jawed got a hit immediately. As he reeled in, out came a small snapper, one thick line dangling from his mouth. We removed the lure and then inspected the line which was coming out from its mouth. The line was dirty with moss over it, clearly indicating that the hook was in the fishes mouth since long. As we inspected further we found the old rusted hook lodged deep in the neck. It was one of the most pitiful things I had ever witnessed and the correct thing would have been to cut the line from inside the mouth and release the poor thing back but like a fool we tried to remove the hook from its throat which ultimately killed the poor fellow.
The tide was coming in and it was sad to see the clean water of sea pushing back all the filth deposited in it by the dirty water of estuary. I knew the sea was fighting a loosing battle and even its might was insufficient to check the ever increasing pollution and indiscriminate exploitation of its resources. It was really saddening to see the mighty ocean fighting a loosing battle.
Once again I quietly started praying, not for any more fish for my ice box but for the collective sanity of human race, intent on destroying itself to satisfy its unending greed, without even giving a thought to the future generations. Suddenly, the sea decided to show us how things should be. As I came out of my thoughts I was amazed to see us trolling in clear wares and then the fishes started hitting us like mad. Salahuddin got the first hit, and landed a beautiful Barra. Within no time we were landing fishes like mad. As we trolled a stretch of not more than 100 mtrs., every run we were landing one fish.

Mangrove Jacks

Groupers

It was madness, we started releasing them and they continued hitting our lure. Within 45 Minutes, we landed 14 fishes, including a 20lbs Barra and rest Mangrove Jacks. We got hit by huge Groupers, who ran like a mad and then took our lures and sat comfortably in their holes while we fought like mad to remove them, in the end loosing battle and our lures also. This was the true reflection how thing should be. The Sea showed us that if we control our greed, things can be made all right. If we do this or if we do that. It was a big IF which I was not able to answer. The answer should come from all of us- collectively and strongly, otherwise, the day will come when there will not be any turning back.
The fishes were still hitting when I stopped the fishing and headed back to the base. As we moved, I heard the waves breaking on the shore singing the song of sadness. Even in the estuary, The waves were rushing at us, full of anger, only to break on our boat, defeated but trying again and again, as if showing us how it should be. We must move and rush towards the wonton destruction and madness, even to loose our battle and then the next one, created by the breaking of first one should rush towards its aim, even again to loose but to start a chain reaction. That is the only way that all of us should rise like a small wave and try to push the filth out.
The last day was like any normal day and we caught some fishes and released them. Once again Jawed caught a good GT on Popper and Salahuddin caught a decent grouper. Jawed also caught on river barracuda. In the end we all were happy and content to have received nature’s bounty and experienced the true peace of mind.

Jawed caught a good GT on Popper

Salahuddins Grouper

Local Fishing

All in all the fish count was 30.

Barramundi (Ali) 18Lbs.
Barramundi (Salah) 21Lbs.
GT Up to 3 Kg. 3 Nos
Grouper 3 Kg/Small. 2 Nos.
River Barrcuda 1 Nos
Rest Red Snapper & Mangrove Jack up to 4 Kg.

I will post some more photographs later.

Regards,

Ali.

Last edited by angler_ali on Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:48 pm 
Fishaholic

mubarak ho ali bhai...

Post subject: Durg Fishing
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:53 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Alibhai,

Awesome fishing trip. Your account with the mystical inputs was a real interesting read. Looks like you literally charmed the fish out of the sea.
Regards
cavalier

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:13 pm 
Fishaholic

A small but nice writeup to make all North Guys envy by the magician of angling & writing. Ali bhai U Rock & U are the best...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:27 pm 

Great report Ali....I am looking forward to seeing the pictures :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 pm 
Fishaholic

Great write up Ali. I think you captured the entire trip beautifully.

A few lines made me think about what we are doing to our resources.
"The tide was coming in and it was sad to see the clean water of sea pushing back all the filth deposited in it by the dirty water of estuary. I knew the sea was fighting a loosing battle and even its might was insufficient to check the ever increasing pollution and indiscriminate exploitation of its resources. It was really saddening to see the mighty ocean fighting a loosing battle."

It is indeed very sad to see nature struggle. What we all have to realise is that is nature loses, we do too.

Thanks for some great observations and thought provoking insights.

cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 pm 
Fishaholic

Nice report Ali, hope the pictures are as beautiful as the report.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:48 pm 
Fishaholic

very nice report...
the way you handle words now i know how you handle those powai fish....
do you lure them by your ground bait of sweet and charming words???!!!!???
waiting for pictures

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:50 am 
Fishaholic

What a write up!!!!... Typical Alibhai's special. Congalulation on the Barramundi!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:17 pm 
Fishaholic

A Great Report, Ali Bhai! To my mind, Your action of not throwing the plastic bags back to sea after your prayer pleased the Ocean God and He rewarded you and your buddies.

Your message must reach all the Anglers, whether Fresh Water or Salt Water and all should spread the message to the others (the local Community) who pollute the waters.

Hearty Congratulations to you on your first Baramundi.

Warm Regards,

Arun :D :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:29 pm 
Fishaholic

Upload the pictures please..I'm still in barramundi fever.

Great report. It was like a thrilling movie with happy climax at the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:50 pm 
Fishaholic

Ali i would again say to you that your are in wrong profession my man you should seriously take up writing .

What a awesome report , I made me sad ,happy and hopeful at the same time cheers Partner [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

I hope I get to fish with you one of these days on sea congrats on your (quest) bara

Please post Pictures asap

Post subject: Congratualtions!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Congratulations Ali,

A lovely write up and great to hear you landed a barramundi! I look forward to seeing the photos very soon,

All the best, Scott

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:30 pm 
Fishaholic

Super report Ali :)

I am happy for you mate. Congrats on the barra.

I am sorry I could not make it for the trip. But I promise that we spin & troll together soon.

Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:22 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Ali,

Very nice report. Waiting for the pics. Our coastal waters are in a very sorry state. The Konkan , in comparison is better of than the rest . I shudder to imagine what will be left 10 years down the line.

Regards,

Jeen

Post subject: Nice report
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 am 
Enlightened

Hello Ali,
That was a very nice trip report.As I have been to Vijaydurg and it is one of my favourite places to fish I can totally understand what you must have been through.Vishwas is really a great guy and he works hard to get you to the fish.
Congrats on the barra. Looking forward to the pictures.
Godfrey

Post subject: Re: Durg Fishing
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 am 
Fishaholic

cavalier wrote:
Hi Alibhai,

Awesome fishing trip. Your account with the mystical inputs was a real interesting read. Looks like you literally charmed the fish out of the sea.
Regards
cavalier

Thanks everybody...
Any one who thinks that Angling does not have a spiritual dimension should throw his rod and take up some other hobby

Regards,

Ali.
:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 am 
Fishaholic

very nice pictures Alibhai.

Totally agree with you about the spiritual side of angling. Many a time I have looked up at the heavens and screamed the following:
1. Why not me Lord
2. Just one fish please
3. I promise to .....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:41 am 
Fishaholic

very well written report, and amazing pics ali bhai... [smilie=coolup.gif]

that barra is really very beautiful...

just too good...

congrates.... [smilie=superkewl.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:45 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Ali bhai,
Great trip and a good report. And congrats for your First barra!.. Looking forward for more such reports!! ;)

Regards,
Madhur.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:51 am 
Fishaholic

Mahaseerken wrote:
Totally agree with you about the spiritual side of angling. Many a time I have looked up at the heavens and screamed the following:
1. Why not me Lord
2. Just one fish please
3. I promise to .....

Sounds really familiar... Hahaha... :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:29 pm 
Fishaholic

Mahaseerken wrote:

1. Why not me Lord
2. Just one fish please
3. I promise to .....

i ditto that in toto :D :D and really some very nice pics Ali cheers [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Mahaseerken wrote:

1. Why not me Lord
2. Just one fish please
3. I promise to .....

Agree with you Ken, but the angling goes much deeper than the desire of a fish. The whole concept of dealing with un-known is in itself a pure spiritual feeling.

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:22 am 
Fishaholic

Nice catch there.
A quick question though. Do I see an Abu 7700 Morrum reel in the third pic from the bottom [smilie=kiss.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:02 am 
Fishaholic

lure_fisherman wrote:
Nice catch there.
A quick question though. Do I see an Abu 7700 Morrum reel in the third pic from the bottom [smilie=kiss.gif]

Yes it is but the most envied reel of this visit was- The Stella it self.

Regards,

Ali

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:39 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:
lure_fisherman wrote:
Nice catch there.

Yes it is but the most envied reel of this visit was- The Stella it self.

Regards,

Ali

now look Ali what you are doing to a certain person i know (sorry santo could not help) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm 
Fishaholic

No probs mate, I am sure you know how I feel... Anyways, I am also sorry for showing you my lures, my travel boat rod, my surf rods...... & above all the fish I caught... :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:44 pm 
Fishaholic

Rajat and Santosh...come on guys, why don't the two of you go out and have a drink together. You guys are friends some times there are misunderstandings come on...talk it out, taking shots at each other on the forum will only make things worse…did not want to interfere but had to say it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 pm 
Fishaholic

Alright Sir..
Rajat, we need to talk ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
Alright Sir..
Rajat, we need to talk ..

[smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=thatworks.gif] [smilie=huggles.gif]

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:28 pm 
Fishaholic

Khup Bhalo ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:57 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Ali,
Congratulations!! Your wishes and dreams have come true. From now on there's no looking back.
Your well written essay, makes interesting reading.
Regards,
Syd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:46 am 
Fishaholic

Ali,

Trust me, your dreams will really come true when you land that Barra from Shore. You will get immence pleasure from that.

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:39 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Bob,
Bob you are absolutely right,one has to experience the thrill and pleasure of landing a Barra from shore.
(Especially if its Outer Rock!!!!, but those days are over.)
Syd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:46 pm 
Fishaholic

Sydney wrote:
Hi Bob,
Bob you are absolutely right,one has to experience the thrill and pleasure of landing a Barra from shore.
(Especially if its Outer Rock!!!!, but those days are over.)
Syd.

Yup Syd ... will never forget "outer Rock " real treacherous piece of land that we risked life to catch the Barra . I recall how I used to go out there at 430 am in the dark and in the evening stay back after sunset to catch the Barramundi ...

I have kept a log for the past 30 years .My total Barra count in all my fishing at Outer rock stands at 61 fish ..with a 57 lber that I landed with Jerome being the largest . Ive had a few 40+ fish after that but nothing like the fight the 57lber gave me 25 mins of cursing as she kept going towards the rocks ..

Heres the only pic of the 57lber that I have .. real massive fish that you can see with the length past my knees but the thing to note that the fish had a HUGE girth because it was filled with fish roe and that mainly contributed to its weight apart from the length

But sadly now with the bridge coming up and the sewage from the Mithi 'RIVER " wonder how they still call it one

The thrill of spinning and landing a fish from the shore is next to none ... that I can guarantee anytime

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:27 pm 

Awesome fish fred. Had heard a lot about outer rock and the challenge of landing a fish there from Syd, Peter, Mickey & Firry. Pity the fish are not there now. My guess is that once the water traffic under the brige reduces and the currents settle the fish should return.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:18 am 
Fishaholic

I am sure the fish will return after the bridge, perhaps they will be more, the pillars will act as an attraction device. We just need to do something about the Mitti River which is polluting the creek.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Bob,
You may be right,the fish will hang around the pillars,but we will not be able to reach them from shore.
The Mithi is being cleaned up,will take a couple of years for the results to show.
The locals net outer rock from all sides, especially the gully.You have to see to believe,the rows of nets on the gully side.
Syd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:05 pm 
Fishaholic

Bob/ Fred,
Do not play devil. :evil: Now the things have moved from motivation stage to temptation stage..... :lol: :lol: :twisted: :P :P :P

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:56 pm 
Fishaholic

That's a good thing Ali :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:14 pm 
Fishaholic

Good writeup and pics Ali!
Regards,
Yaj.

Post subject: Great Pictures
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:48 pm 
Enlightened

Hello Ali,
Thanks for posting the pictures.Thats a nice Mangrove jack there.I am stuck in China and can only dream about wetting a line here.Will be back at the end of the month.Hopefully I should be able to get some time out then.The barra that Bobby/Fred have posted are amazing.Wish I had started fishing earlier!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Godfery,

Are you on the same ship with Darryl, going in for scrapping?

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:23 am 
Fishaholic

Ahhhhh.... the pictures.... thank you for sharing Alibhai.

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:53 am 
Enlightened

Hi Bobby,
I am in a shipyard supervising a drydock,some where close to Ningbo on a little island called Zhoushan.Supposed to be one of the bigger commercial fishing areas in China.Quite a pretty place,lots of small islands and not so many people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:59 pm 

Hi Ali,

That was indeed an amazing report and congrats on your catch.

Well if people are a little more considerate about the enviroment i'm sure it would be a better place for future generations.

Your passion for angling is just simlpy unbeliveable, and it was great to have spent a day with you and rajat at powai. Hope i can meet up again and spend some more time with you at your machaan in powai and gain some more valuabe lessons and experience.

Regads,

Angelo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:33 pm 
Fishaholic

Ali Bhai,

Your reports are always a pleasure to read. Brilliant photos too. Thanks a ton for taking the time to share.

Regards

Post subject: Hi Alibhai
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:45 pm 
Fishaholic

Congratulations to you and your fellow anglers for the nice catch. When you go to beautiful places like VD the possibility of coming empty handed is almost zero. Congrats for the barra caught. As rightly said not only a barra but its more fun to hook and fight jacks and trevallys from the shore rocks which i have been doing for so many years with my fishing mates. You cant imagine,maybe, what fishing we have enjoyed from the rocks. Anyways congrats again for the barra. Try hooking a big barra on the jetty and landing it. Thats something different. Beware of your back.

Post subject: Re: Hi Alibhai
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:48 pm 
Fishaholic

Angelo Pereira wrote:
Hi Ali,

Well if people are a little more considerate about the enviroment i'm sure it would be a better place for future generations.

Hope i can meet up again and spend some more time with you at your machaan in powai and gain some more valuabe lessons and experience.

Regads,

Angelo.

I will change the above sentance to.......well if we are a little more considerate about .........................

As per as Powai is concerened, you are most welcome to join me any time.

spoonangler wrote:
. Thats something different. Beware of your back.

:wink: Do not worry for my back mate, I would love to loose my one arms in exchange of one good barra... :lol: :lol:

Just show me the spot... :evil:

Regards,

Ali. :wink:

Post subject: Re: Hi Alibhai
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 pm 
Fishaholic

spoonangler wrote:
like VD the possibility of coming empty handed is almost zero. Congrats Beware of your back.

That sounds scary :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: