->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:52 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Full Moon (Mumbai)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:44 pm 
Fishaholic

Let me confess that when I heard about a spot in Mumbai where fishes were emptying the reels without a pause and many rumors of Big fishes landed after great fights, I took the same as tall tales of locals. During discussion with some of my angling friends about the rumor, I was surprised that these stories were not fabricated and they were authentic account of really big catches.

As the full moon night was approaching, there were lot of plans and buzz throughout the local anglers and every body was eagerly waiting to hit all the known rocks and spots in hope of landing the elusive Barramundi, which were bound to feed on the beautiful night. Now in the circle of Mumbai rock anglers including the locals, with there antique rods and home made poppers / spoons, this Barramundi is like the Sunder bun tiger, whose presence can always be felt but is rarely encountered. If you join any gang of Anglers/ locals on any rock, you will always hear the stories of great feeding and great fishes on the other spot. No matter where you go, it is always the other spot where the feeding happens :lol: . Some time some news will also trickle out of one or two Barramundi or Ravas landed by some ghost Angler. All in all, there is always a buzz among the Mumbai anglers about this elusive feeding. Every one has his own theory and guesses, and every one agrees that if you hit the water at the right time, you are bound to land one fish at least but what is the right time, no one seems to know.

Like the other, we, i.e., Myself, Rajat , Vishal and two of our friends, Hygine and Vikky were also eager to give the elusive fish a try but as there was some local trouble on our favorite spot, and all other spots were supposed to be overcrowded with Anglers and Locals alike, we decided to hit the above mentioned spot. Vikky was familiar with the spot and he was given the role of team leader and accordingly he arranged every thing. We booked a room, Dumped our gears and after fixing our rods, immediately approached a very dangerous and treacherous looking rock and cautiously scaling the same, started spinning our lures and Poppers. Nothing stirred and as it becomes dark, we climb down and after reaching the safety of beach, readjusted our rods for bait fishing and cast our baits in hope of landing some thing. The tide was approaching very fast and pushing us back with every swell. Within no time, the water reached the boundary of our hotel and we climb up. There were some coconut trees and a small elevated ground bordering the beach and the Hotel staff was kind enough to provide us some chairs and one table. We all readjusted our rod and after casting it as far as we can, settle down to wait for any activity. The incoming tide was creating a strong current and our baits were drifting. My line crossed Rajats line as he was reeling in to change his bait and as Rajat was holding my line and re crossing his line, some thing took my bait. The line was ripped through the hands of Rajat and with a loud exclamation and burned fingers, he let it go. As my rod arched and the line started ripping on a tight drag, I new that I had hit something big. The fight lasted for almost fifteen minutes and it was a hell of a fight. Man, the fish was running like mad, and I was some how managing to restrain it. Vikky was shouting Barramundi, Rajat was shouting shark and Vishal was of the opinion of Sting Ray. After a great fight at last the fish surfaced near the steps and expertly gaffed by Vishal. A Sting Ray of 14.6 lb. Vikky expertly removed the barb from the tail and de-hooked the fish. To my utter horror, the hook was almost straight.

Within no time, we all were re adjusting and casting our rod with a new vigor. The owner of the hotel also joined us and as we all started our wait for fresh strike, we heard the amazing tale of a 70 Kg. Sting Ray :roll: , found stranded from the same spot where we were fishing. Now I had experienced the fight of a 14 lb fish and considering it was the best fight I had ever with this size of fish(Even bigger ones), it was now easy to believe the stories of empty reels at the end of fight. Although, we all new that our gears were not capable of landing half the size of the 70 kg. monster, Myself and I think every one else was secretly praying to hook something like that.

Hygine, in search of some night refreshment drink for himself and Rajat :twisted: :twisted: , very foolishly left his rod. Locked by some rocks :evil: and his unattended rod was suddenly jerked and pulled into the now roaring water and was only saved by the timely intervention of Vikky, who grabbed the end of rod and then started fighting the fish (Ken, here your formula of not touching others rod would have ended with the loss of a very fine rod, reel and a great fish). The way the fish was pulling, we all knew, it was again a Ray and as Vikky was finding it difficult to control the fish, Rajat took the rod and after a great fight, where we all were thinking that the rod will break, he ultimately landed the fish. Again a Ray of 8.8 lbs. There was lot of rejoicing and some shouting after this catch. Within no time the water started receding and our chances of any further catch were reduced with every passing moment but never the less we tried for some more time without any success. Ultimately we called it a day (Rather a Night) and packed up, planning another trip to target a big Ray or a Guitarfish. Lets see what will come out of that.

Rajat, will you kindly post the pictures plz.

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:14 pm 

Great report Ali
I could feel the excitement from just reading it.

Two great fish too well done, looking forward to the pictures, out of interest what bait were you using for these rays?

cheers
Joe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:22 pm 
Fishaholic

Thanks Joe,

We were using white prawns as bait.

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:32 pm 
Fishaholic

Great show and fantastic account of a wonderful night out with the big boys.

Alibhai is now proving that "the pen is mightier than the rod". hahahahahaahah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:51 pm 
Enlightened

Truly said it was a fantastic evening. We were all excited in the end; specially after the photo shoot.

Rajat (our official photographer) pls upload the eagerly awaited pics.

Chers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:06 pm 
Fishaholic

Rajat Can't wait, Please upload soon.

I had a small experience of fighting with 5lb string ray, im so excited to see the size of your catch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:23 pm 
Fishaholic

great report
waiting for the pictures....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:51 pm 
Fishaholic

hey Ali the second one was not 8.4 it was 10.4 Lb pal :twisted: :twisted:
well here are the pics you guys are waiting for

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

what a night [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:57 pm 
Fishaholic

Great pictures.

Just one request. No Rajat nudies please. Scared the shit out of my dogs. hahahahahahaah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:58 pm 
Fishaholic

Mahaseerken wrote:
Great pictures.

Just one request. No Rajat nudies please. Scared the shit out of my dogs. hahahahahahaah

Should have seen him while fishing. :oops: :lol:

Regards,

Ali.

Last edited by angler_ali on Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:
Mahaseerken wrote:
Great pictures.

you are just jealous because they love me more then you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:31 am 
Fishaholic

Gr8 show mumbaikars. You people are really rocking.

Be careful while handling this string rays, their tails are dangerous. I know you all aware of this. Just reminding you all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:00 am 
Fishaholic

rajatmukherje wrote:

That's sad but true. The little bas****ds! hahahahahhaaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:13 am 
Fishaholic

Mahaseerken wrote:
rajatmukherje wrote:

That's sad but true. The little bas****ds! hahahahahhaaha

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:36 am 
Fishaholic

Hey nice show... I really liked Rajatda's 1pack..... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:58 am 
Enlightened

Hey nice fish guys. Thank you for sharing.

Regards
Prabin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:31 am 
Fishaholic

salmonmani wrote:
Be careful while handling this string rays, their tails are dangerous. I know you all aware of this. Just reminding you all.

I would like to ask you all, who have any experience of sting ray:
• How to handle the fish & precautions to be taken.
• How to release the fish without damaging it.
• Any other information on this fish and Guitarfish.
• Last but not the least, how to photographs these fishes without harming them or your self.

Regards,

Ali.

Last edited by angler_ali on Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:34 am 
Fishaholic

Good Show Guys, black sand, Sting Rays and a full moon, all that was missing was a Barra....may be next time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 am 
Fishaholic

Bobby wrote:
Good Show Guys, black sand, Sting Rays and a full moon, all that was missing was a Barra....may be next time.

Bobby,

I am happy that I missed the Barra and insted hooked a Sting Ray. After landing this fish, with my meger experiance, I rate this fish as best fighter amongest game fishes.

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:56 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Angler_Ali,
Congratulations!!,good show all you guys.
Ali, good report.
I liked the second para of your report.It all sounds very familiar,and have been hearing it
for long years gone by.

What did you'll do with the fish?

Regards,
Syd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:33 pm 
Fishaholic

Thank Syd,

In the group, I had one Bong aka. Rajat and one perticular fish lover, aka, Vishal. I do not know what happned to this perticular fish but I am sure it must have tasted good to these two gents. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:40 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:
Thank Syd,

I do not know what happned to this perticular fish but I am sure it must have tasted good to these two gents. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Ali.

Rays are good table fish????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:48 pm 
Fishaholic

hozefaishaqali wrote:
angler_ali wrote:
Thank Syd,

I do not know what happned to this perticular fish but I am sure it must have tasted good to these two gents. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Ali.

Any fish is good table fish for Rajat and Vishal. :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:20 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:
hozefaishaqali wrote:
angler_ali wrote:
Thank Syd,

Regards,

Ali.

Any fish is good table fish for Rajat and Vishal. :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Regards,

Ali.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Meat is little tough but if you marinate it for some time with slat and lime and cook it in real spicy masala oh yummmmm and BTW the second one went with Vicky and Hygiene and they loved it :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:20 pm 

Nice catch guys ,
Very tasty fish. There's a speciality dish in goa which is made with this fish , its called Ambot-tik. . I already have my mouth watering.And that spot has alawys produced excellent catches for me since i was a little boy. Infact as a boy John(the owner of the resort) and I went fishing alot together.
That very night we landed a 20lbs Barra in madh. will post the pic later.
First cast from my new reel ,new braid, new lure, and we got a strike. we celebrated Madhur's B'day with the Barra.

Congrats once again guys and may the full moon always shine on us ........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 am 
Fishaholic

Since we are a bunch who seem to revel in gastronomic delights and whilst on the topic of Sting Rays as food, if ever in Singapore you guys must try the stingray there you get it in almost all Hawker centers, just make sure the slice you get is not that of an older one. They serve it on a banana leaf with some real spicy sauce, squeeze some lime over it and enjoy. Without a doubt the best stingray I have ever had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:02 am 
Fishaholic

Nice fishing Ali, Rajat & Vishal... wish I was there.

Have seen one sting ray jump high out of water while trawling near Ratnagiri.. it was late evening with the sun half down and the ray must have been 4 ft long. Moments that will stay forever.

Now I want to catch one.. :)

Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:05 am 
Fishaholic

Tathagata wrote:
Hey nice show... I really liked Rajatda's 1pack..... :D

Bong Love..????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:09 pm 
Fishaholic

HI Ali / Rajat / Vishal,

great stuff......wish I was there too.

Stingrays make great eating.....but the smaller the tastier :-)

Whenever I hear of stingray, I think AMBOTIK :lol:

Ali, All you need to do is flip the stingray over to remove the hook.....just make sure that the tail isnt near you.

You could also clip the barb from its tail.....it will grow back (been told about this, but too lazy to do a check on google to confirm)

Rajat, I like your portable 'Kingfisher Keg' :twisted:

Santo, I didnt know the rays lept out of the water, until I experienced it myself......I witnessed hundreds of leaps by Eagle rays in a matter of couple of hours while fishing in Ras Al Khaimah. (I did manage to land 2 stingrays at that time.....pics on FB)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:23 pm 
Fishaholic

FIRST AID AND MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
OF STINGRAY TRAUMA -- ENVENOMATION

Although stingray injuries are more common than one would expect, deleterious sequelae are a rarity thanks to quick and careful disinfection of the wound, preferably under medical or veterinary supervision. Professional assistance is necessary to make sure there are no traces of venom left at the site by assuring that any remaining parts of the integumentary sheath or broken spine pieces are removed, surgically if necessary. These can be visualized by x-ray.

First-Aid measures include the following essential steps:
1. Control any visible hemorrhage; if a blood vessel is pierced, apply hard direct pressure, regardless of how painful that might be, over the source of the bleeding.

2. Do not apply a tourniquet or pressure bandage on the entire limb; widespread swelling and systemic effects are unlikely in limb bites.
3. Immediately place the bitten spot into water as hot as one can stand; caregivers might test it before placing the victim's sting in it. This should quickly help to lessen pain, and the area should remain immersed until pain subsides.

4. Disinfect the area immediately on removal from hot water. The sting area can be treated with Betadine [tm] solution and scrubbed with a soft bristle brush with clean cool water and a mild disinfectant soap, such as Phisohex [tm] or similar preparation.

5. Seek medical help even if the bite is considered trivial. The site should, at the very least, be x-rayed for the presence of broken spines and spine barbs.

Medical care measures include the following essential steps:
1. Treating physicians can use an infiltrating injection of 1% lidocaine to control pain if indicated. The lidocaine infiltration can be made directly into the sting or wound. Curiously, this technique has proved to be helpful in minimizing tissue necrosis, although the mechanism is not clear.

2. If unbearable pain persists, the victim may require a regional nerve block, which should be performed by an anesthesiologist under controlled conditions.

3. The wound area should be radiographed for the presence of spine and barb fragments.

4. If the radiology results are positive or suggestive, the wound should be explored under anesthesia. The use of an operating microscope is helpful in confirming the presence of the sheath and smaller fragments, as well as aiding in their removal.

5. The area should be left open to granulate and sutures should not be used, or used loosely if surgery requires

6. The patient should be observed in the hospital overnight for symptoms and signs of allergy, and these treated accordingly.

7. Tetanus prophylaxis should always be given, unless recently boostered.

8. Patients should be discharged on a broad-spectrum antibiotic such as is recommended for cutaneous lesions

9. If the patient is hospitalized, antibiotics can be loaded by injection or via an IV administration until discharge. The most troublesome expected sequelae of this type of sting are tissue necrosis and secondary bacterial infection.

10. All penetrating wounds of the trunk (as mentioned previously) must be thoroughly worked up. The patient should be admitted to the hospital and given IV antibiotics immediately. Insidious necrosis and bacterial infection of internal organs in the vicinity of such stings is a possibility, and can be a fatal result of such wounds, sometimes days or even weeks after the initial incident. Symptomatology may be absent until infection and tissue destruction become overwhelming. At this point, little or no result from medical intervention can be expected.

11. Penetrating stings to the chest in the region of the heart should be evaluated by echocardiography. The presence of even a small pericardial effusion may indicate pericardial and possibly myocardial penetration. Such cases should also be followed on the basis of serial laboratory studies of cardiac enzymes such as creatine kinase. CK levels have risen to high levels within 8 hours of penetration, but even this evidence may present itself critically late for meaningful intervention. A decision may need to be reached to open the chest and disinfect and clean the area of penetration prior to the possibility of cardiac muscle destruction.

Googled this :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Thanks Bobby, but what you described is post injury. I would love to know how to avoide injury while landing, weighing and then photographing this fish without harming it so as to release it back.

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:32 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
Nice fishing Ali, Rajat & Vishal... wish I was there.

Now I want to catch one.. :)

Santosh

Join us next time. :lol:

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:45 pm 
Fishaholic

I will Ali.. :)

Before that... time for a weekend trip for Barra.. you free ????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:25 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:
I would love to know how to avoide injury while landing, weighing and then photographing this fish without harming it so as to release it back.
Ali.

Simple ... Let someone else do it for you :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:59 pm 
Fishaholic

Nice Catches...... :D

Tip to Avoid Sting Trauma.......Cut off the Tail :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:35 pm 

angler_ali wrote:
Thanks Joe,

We were using white prawns as bait.

Regards,

Ali.

Thanks for the info Ali, great photos by the way, looking forward to the next ones, keep up the good work :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:52 pm 
Fishaholic

the ray's very strategically placed !
Sounds like one hell of a trip. thaks for sharing
regards

Mahaseerken wrote:
Great pictures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:07 am 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
Bong Love..????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah... Jr. Rajatda in making... :D :D :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:46 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Ali,

Most experts say cut the line and let it go, if I do come across something more informative will post to this thread.

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:45 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Ali,

OK I have something from a stingray expert.

Stingrays poke their barb forward i.e. over their head, they do not lash their tails from side to side to side in an attempt to attach like a whip.

Cutting their tails is not recommended but some guys do it, some people break off the barb as Keyur suggested, it will grow back. However the simplist way suggested to me is to flip it on it's back and use a plier to take off the hook.

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 am 
Fishaholic

Great report Ali!

i'm after a stingray myself at the moment but have had little luck as the barramundi keep ctching my attention! the closest i have come to a stingray was a fine specimen jumping clear of the water beside my kayak! a beautiful sight but unfortunately it wasn't attached to my line! i have however had a couple of beautiful big barramundi and also my first two rawas that came to a big mepps spinner cast into the surf! they fought beautifully and really made my day!

congratulations on the queenfish you guys caught. what absoulute beauties!! i dream of a queen fish like that most nights!!!

i will be up to mumbai at the end of the month and hope i can meet up with you guys then!

all the best Scott

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:44 am 
Fishaholic

Bobby wrote:
Hi Ali,

OK I have something from a stingray expert.

Stingrays poke their barb forward i.e. over their head, they do not lash their tails from side to side to side in an attempt to attach like a whip.

Bobby

You mean like a scorpion, Right? Just ask your friend that can they do it out side water also.

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:47 am 
Fishaholic

worldfisher wrote:
Great report Ali!

i'm after a stingray myself at the moment but have had little luck as the barramundi keep ctching my attention! the closest i have come to a stingray was a fine specimen jumping clear of the water beside my kayak! a beautiful sight but unfortunately it wasn't attached to my line! i have however had a couple of beautiful big barramundi and also my first two rawas that came to a big mepps spinner cast into the surf! they fought beautifully and really made my day!

congratulations on the queenfish you guys caught. what absoulute beauties!! i dream of a queen fish like that most nights!!!

i will be up to mumbai at the end of the month and hope i can meet up with you guys then!

all the best Scott

Hey Scott,

Congratulation on the Barra and Ravas. I hope ypu will catch one good size of Ray. The way they fight is great.

Any way you have got a P.M., Check it.

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 pm 
Fishaholic

angler_ali wrote:
You mean like a scorpion, Right? Just ask your friend that can they do it out side water also.

Regards,

Ali.

Hi Ali,

Yes like a scorpion...

You can turn them turtle out of water too but do it on a wet towel or wet sand better...

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:51 am 
Fishaholic

Tanx Bobby, :-)

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:22 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Ali,

Its been quite sometime I wet my line as the weather over here in UAE was not too supportive. So I though I could add some gyan to your comments. Please dont mind, its the frustration of not fishing for 3 weeks. :)

angler_ali wrote:
PRECAUTIONS: Hmm Ali be very careful. You dont want to be sitting next to Steve Irwin, do you??
Releasing is simple. Get that fish close to the shore and tell it to spit the hook out and be a good boy next time.
• Last but not the least, how to photographs these fishes without harming them or your self.
For photography, you need a professional photographer once you are about to land the fish ask the fish to jump out of water and you do the same but make sure you both dont crash and "SNAP" your phots already been taken. Enjoy!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:34 pm 
Fishaholic

teritex wrote:
Hi Ali,

Its been quite sometime I wet my line as the weather over here in UAE was not too supportive. So I though I could add some gyan to your comments. Please dont mind, its the frustration of not fishing for 3 weeks. :)

angler_ali wrote:
PRECAUTIONS: Hmm Ali be very careful. You dont want to be sitting next to Steve Irwin, do you??
Releasing is simple. Get that fish close to the shore and tell it to spit the hook out and be a good boy next time.
For photography, you need a professional photographer once you are about to land the fish ask the fish to jump out of water and you do the same but make sure you both dont crash and "SNAP" your phots already been taken. Enjoy!!

Very Informative Dezz. Thankx a lot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Ali. :lol:

Post subject: sting rays mumbai
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 pm 
Enlightened

Hi Guys, congrats on your exciting trip. Alibhai, you are in the wrong business. You should have been a profess. writer. Great report.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:31 am 
Fishaholic

Thanx Henri Bhai,

So when you are coming to India. Hope we will meet for some time or I may Join you in Delhi.

Regards,

Ali.

Post subject: Awesome Pics!
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:35 pm 

Hi Rajat,
Awesome pictures and an equally exciting report by Ali. I am new to this forum and learning all I can about angling. Could I possibly accompany you guys on a subsequent trip? It would be great to learn from the pros, because so much of what i read right now is greek to me!
Looking forward to hearing from the gang in Mumbai.
Jd

rajatmukherje wrote:
hey Ali the second one was not 8.4 it was 10.4 Lb pal :twisted: :twisted:
well here are the pics you guys are waiting for

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

By rajatmukherje

what a night [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif] [smilie=coolup.gif]