->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:28 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Anglers pets
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:08 am 
Fishaholic

Seen many on the board are pet owners,so i decided to start this topic of what pets our IA members own and there Names(thats interesting)
myself-Dalmatian(lara),Dobermann(Trigger)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:49 am 
Fishaholic

:lol: [smilie=giggle.gif] this is my pet .. :lol: we call him snoopy.. ... :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:17 am 
Fishaholic

Thats a nice pussycat u have there Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:24 pm 
Fishaholic

lol...nice kitty...
ive just got three dogs, a turtle,4 cockateils and bout 30 fish including an arowana and giant gourami,and a lil kitty..nthin like urs of course

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:15 pm 
Fishaholic

:lol: :lol: not my pet anymore.. gifted her to Thailand zoo.. :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:52 pm 
Fishaholic

ive got a Black Labrador called "lady " an African Grey calley Coco ,, a large start tortoise called "Jessica " a 3 foot silver arowana called "Sylvia " a 2 foot RTG ( red tail Gold arowana ) called "Goldie " 3 four foot fish tanks that house the 2 arowana,s , the 3rd fish tank houses the Live brooders around 100 of them that are used to feed the arowanas and one 3 foot tank that my daughter looks after which has all the regular stuff in them ... Plan on getting a Rottweiler or a French Mastiff that im gonna call "Sylvester " ...... I told you I had a Zoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:03 pm 
Fishaholic

2 foot red tail Gold arowana .. wow

saw one of ur post abt the cockroaches ... do u also feed them small gold fish ? heard it gives them nice colour...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:10 pm 
Fishaholic

yup goldfish too

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:05 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
:lol: [smilie=giggle.gif] this is my pet .. :lol: we call him snoopy.. ... :twisted: :twisted:

[img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img53
0/4576/san30smallyx0.jpg[/img]

gr8 buddy...do ya allow him to roam free??? :lol:
i don't like pets...i like them at da zoo... :( :( :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:27 pm 
Fishaholic

Three dogs, 3 yr old pariah female Chukki,2 yr old Caravan hound male Khamsin, and 14 month old Indian mastiff female Astra.

Yaj.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:45 pm 
Fishaholic

Yaj!

Like my mother in law would say "beta feed that boy something". just kidding he's great and so are the rest.

Anyway!

i have one wife (pretty wild), one daughter (she's an entire pre-peta circus), three dogs ( two dals and a pointer+ethnic cross), a goldfish that swims in squares in his round bowl (I swear I have seen him do it) and a cat that visits us on the 12th floor (Supercat??!!).

The dogs names are Tramp (father dal), Junior (the sloppy son) and Walter the mixed up one. All three are very gay.

Image This is Tramp and my daughter. this is how they sleep every night. In winter there ae fights for the quilt. the other two make my night hell, so no pix there.

Image And I forgot, ther is Miss Maggie or Majetic, my daughter's horse at her riding school. i believe she is shifting into our 12th story flat sometime soon. As you all know i have no say in these matters.

we also have visiting lizards, ladybugs, grasshoppers, 'geckos who have lost there tails so we have to nurse them', a few cockroaches coz nobody loves them and this CROW. Dam this guy knows his stuff. he's got my daughter eating out of his hand.

cheers and thank God for daughters and animals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:55 pm 
Fishaholic

Mahaseerken wrote:
Yaj!

Like my mother in law would say "beta feed that boy something".

Tell me about it,I hear that all the time :D :D :D. Some people think he is an emaciated Great Dane :wink:

Great post Ken! You have a way with words.Your daughter is an angel! Lovely pics.
Yaj.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:46 am 
Fishaholic

Ken, I have grandsons, five in total, ranging 7 to 11, count the older chappie out who is 17, you neednt have to look far. :? :roll: :-)
Yaj any offsprings of the hound, wouldnt mind taking one off you, for bharat, who is crazy about dogs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:09 am 
Fishaholic

Yaj, those are fantastic animals.

Gosh! if I was in India and wanted a Dog I would NOW certainly go in for a true Indian dog..Wow!!

I think it is our responsibility to ensure proper survival of such species. I only hope that dog lovers in india go in for local species instead of the usual Labradors, Shepards, Dobberman, Dalmations etc etc..No offence guys..

Are there any quality books available on Indian Dogs? I did not know we had such fantastic home grown animals, just did not realize how illiterate I am in this department.

Bloody well done mate, bloody well done..I am floored

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:26 am 
Site Admin

[quote="Bobby"] I did not know we had such fantastic home grown animals, just did not realize how illiterate I am in this department./quote]

Wait till Alexis posts some pics :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:01 pm 
Fishaholic

Bobby wrote:
Yaj, those are fantastic animals.

Gosh! if I was in India and wanted a Dog I would NOW certainly go in for a true Indian dog..Wow!!

I think it is our responsibility to ensure proper survival of such species. I only hope that dog lovers in india go in for local species instead of the usual Labradors, Shepards, Dobberman, Dalmations etc etc..No offence guys..

Are there any quality books available on Indian Dogs? I did not know we had such fantastic home grown animals, just did not realize how illiterate I am in this department.

Bloody well done mate, bloody well done..I am floored

Thanks for the kind words Bobby!
Indian dog breeds are something very close to my heart.The only book written on them in modern times is "The Indian Dog" by Major W V Soman in 1963.It is out of print and difficult to get.I was lucky to have a friend present me a copy.
The Indian sub continent had more than 60 dog breeds of which less than 40 remain.

I have short listed about 30 breeds which may still be documented.But the size of our country and the distribution makes a study difficult especially the travelling since I am a medico.
On our last trip on the trail of the Indian mastiff we travelled two days from morning to dusk and managed to see only about 14 specimens.

Travelled 9 hours from Patna to Sitamarhi district on the Nepal border on back breaking roads only to be told that the Akhta hounds we were looking for are semi feral and return only at dusk but we had to return 'cause we had a train to catch (the roads were flooded so we missed that too).
I am trying to gather info and pics /samples region wise but it will take time :(

Sorry for the long winded reply but its such a topic that once I get started I just cant stop :wink:
Yaj.

PS: Here are some recent pics of my IM female Astra.

The last one is Astra waiting for Santosh to come get his IA stickers :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:15 pm 
Fishaholic

Man I am sad, fascinated, in total awe…

Lost 20 species what a fuc&!7g colossal tragedy and how many of the other 40 remain? We need to kick ourselves, we are the biggest bunch of wankers, I don’t know what to say….how can we save the tiger if we cannot even save the domestic dog?

What is that idiot vegetarian group called who waste their time and other peoples money making trouble? May be someone should give them this to do, this is worthwhile.

I really wonder how many dog lovers in India are actually aware of the different species of Indian dogs, I am not a dog buff, though I love dogs but I am just stunned that there are so many species on Indian dogs. I doubt that too many people really know about it. And not many care...jeeeesss

Is there any way to make the population aware of this crisis? I really do not know what to say…complete loss of words and it is very seldom that I am at a loss of words

Is there a local publication on dogs? Can someone not start a publication?

Anyone thought of making a documentary on Indian dogs? Ryan (Wolf) here’s a project for you mate, get National Geographic involved man.

Crap!! somethign needs to be done about this and fast!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:51 pm 
Fishaholic

Bobby,most of the so called doggy people who know dont care.I have tried writing to the KCI(Kennel club of India) but they make all the right noises and do nothing.Off the record they tell people not to waste their time.
They are all in it for the money,import dogs costing lakhs,charge huge stud fees and sell puppies at inflated prices,thats all they are interested in.
There are 5-6 Indian breeds recognised by the KCI some of them for more than 20 yrs but they still havent got FCI(Federation Cynologique Internationale) recognition for them.There was a huge KCI/FCI show in Chennai in Dec 2006 but the Indian breeds were not deemed eligible to be in the running for the CACIB(international ) certificate: children of a lesser god?

The usual excuse is they need more standardisation/refinement etc etc.
Which is pure nonsense.Most of the Indian breeds are still actual working breeds which are still true to their breed function unlike the pale shadows of their former selves that many "Western" breeds have become.
I have nothing against foreign breeds but when our Indian breeds are sold short it hurts.
When i take my hound to a show people walk up to me excited asking"is that a saluki or is that an Afghan hound?" but the momrnt they come to know its an Indian breed they sheepishly slink off,only a few are amazed we have such beautiful breeds and express interest and they are the reason I take my dog to these shows.

Public awareness is definitely the need of the hour so that people at least know that they have a choice.
Yaj.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:04 pm 
Fishaholic

What a bunch of tossers!

If you cant win locally how about get it done internationally, I would be a good idea to contact foreign organisations like in the US and Europe.

If money is what drives these wankers then show it to them, what I am getting at is develop a foreign interest for local breeds. I am sure there will be a good market for Indian breeds and that will turn things about. The way to do that would be to get these foreign organisations involved and have some powerful documentaries made.

You seem to be an authority on the subject, write a book about it and cash in, I can guaranty it mate, it can be done.

In the mean time here are a couple of pictures of my pet Majestic Angel Fish Gabriellis, she is an Omnivore I think I have had her for over 4 years now, the secret is a superb water quality, in a mini reef setup and a varied diet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:07 pm 
Fishaholic

Yaj, Astra looks very beautiful (very nice ears), had u not told me all the stories abt the mastiff I would meet her long back for sure.. :lol: kidding.. will drop in soon..

Was showing these pics to my 4yr old son last night, ... said he wants to meet ur 3 doggy. (brave than me.. :roll: )

Demands increased to a horse ride after seeing ken's daughter with the horse,...he went to bed only when I promised, I will..

Bobby, we indians have always been like that.. never really considered anything Indian to be superior.. starting from the yesteryears craze for imported electronic watches to now foreign cricket coaches..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

Looks like that IM will make a good boar hound :wink:

Bops

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:39 pm 
Fishaholic

Hey Hey Hey!!!

Ethnics and mixed breeds are the best. The are the most faithful, have the best nature. And believe me they do not need all the attention, fuss, vets and other things that the well bred ones do.

Apart from that they have the most and the best attitude too. Walter my mixed one will not eat from the floor, he will not wait at the table for scraps, he will not go to starngers when they call him (even though he is the most friendly of the three) and he always crosses his legs when he sits down.

The only dog that is not cool with me is a pom. It's not that i don't like them but .....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:40 pm 
Fishaholic

Bobby wrote:
What a bunch of tossers!

If you cant win locally how about get it done internationally, I would be a good idea to contact foreign organisations like in the US and Europe.

If money is what drives these wankers then show it to them, what I am getting at is develop a foreign interest for local breeds. I am sure there will be a good market for Indian breeds and that will turn things about. The way to do that would be to get these foreign organisations involved and have some powerful documentaries made.

You seem to be an authority on the subject, write a book about it and cash in, I can guaranty it mate, it can be done.

In the mean time here are a couple of pictures of my pet Majestic Angel Fish Gabriellis, she is an Omnivore I think I have had her for over 4 years now, the secret is a superb water quality, in a mini reef setup and a varied diet.

She is a beauty, Bobby! Brilliant colours! Been pondering getting an aquarium,used to have some when I was a kid.

As for the book I'm no authority but I'm working on one.But getting time off to travel is the difficult part.I want to take pictures,gather info and samples(for DNA analysis) firsthand.Most places cannot be covered over the weekend unfortunately.My last trip took 14 days.It was exhausting and expensive :oops:
You mirrored my thoughts exactly when you said they will only wake up when foreign interest is developed in our breeds.Thats the reason i want to publish something in hard print.There is so much wrong info on the net that there is very little credibility.
Yaj.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:55 pm 
Fishaholic

santosh wrote:
Yaj, Astra looks very beautiful (very nice ears), had u not told me all the stories abt the mastiff I would meet her long back for sure.. :lol: kidding.. will drop in soon..

Was showing these pics to my 4yr old son last night, ... said he wants to meet ur 3 doggy. (brave than me.. :roll: )

Thanks Santosh! Chukki is a lovebug,Cammy is affectionate once introduced,Astra will maintain a watchful distance but does not like being touched by strangers though she is very loving where family members are concerned.
Get your son along he will love them!

Quote:
Looks like that IM will make a good boar hound Wink

Bops

Thats one of the things they are used for 8)

Yaj.[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:44 pm 
Fishaholic

Yaj

How and where can one get an IM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:49 pm 
Fishaholic

These dogs are mostly found in the border areas of Punjab and Rajasthan.
There is a guy I know in Delhi who sources them.He sent me my pup.Made a few contacts on my trip there too,if you are interested I can ask around.Its still a rare breed so not too many litters at any given time.
Would be glad to share any info about the breed. Got pics of quite a few of them if you want to know what they look like.The males are usually 2-3 inches taller and more massive than the females.
But keeping two male dogs together is not advisable.
Regards,
Yaj.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:19 am 
Fishaholic

Fredfish wrote:
Yaj

How and where can one get an IM

Hope you adopt one Fred, and spread the word..

These dogs are something else, kept dreaming of them all night last night.

The last thing I saw as well was a program on dogs "Most Extreme"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:54 pm 

hi guys, meet don vito. resident dogfather. tibetan mastiff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Thats a real DON... GR8..

would love to see a full Pic..

regards,

Santosh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:57 pm 

Hi Santosh,

I don't have a full pic of him. All close-ups. Too hyperactive for me to get a proper shot. He's just a year and a half and still very playful. TMs are pretty calm by nature. Safe to have near kids as well. I snapped these when I caught him gazing at a sunset.

Cheers,
Terry

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:44 pm 
Fishaholic

I grew up with TMs. Had 14 to 15 of them could be even more. And we lost a few every winter to leopards. I remember that only two were allowed into the house. The rest were the "ones outside". The most gentle of all breeds I think. My grandmother would call them "4 eyes". Said they could see even when they were sleeping. A lot of memories came back just looking at those pix.

I have seen them attack and chase off a leapord. Never will forget that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:54 pm 

yakyetiyak wrote:
hi guys, meet don vito. resident dogfather. tibetan mastiff.

Terry you missed out Corleone :lol:

Pran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:52 pm 

Snoopy @ Vipul, my Rajapalayam hound (an indian boar hound):

My nano reef tank:

Racing pigeon loft:

A pair of racing homers:

In the nestbox:

In the nest bowl

regards,
rk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:45 pm 
Fishaholic

Great Stuff RK,

I had pigeons when I was in India, one of my friends had bought some flying pigeons from Secunderabad they were fantastic birds and no matter how much I tried he would not give me any. I could be because I had given him a batch of eggs from my fighting hen, who I found out later was infertile (she was severely bitten by a mongoose when she was little and I believe that may have contributed to her infertility). Anyway the guy killed the pigeons and ate them but would not even sell them to me, he thought I may have messed around with the eggs.

How do you manage a reef tank in India? Especially salt, Sanjay55 keeps saltwater tanks in India, he used to pay someone to transport the salt from sea to his residence in Pune, later he started making his own salt, but he told me that though it is OK with fish but not with corrals. I see you have sponges, Goniopora and something that looks like a Favites or Favia so your salt is good, also notice the healthy coralline algae growing in your tank, great stuff mate.

I bought a Pink brain (Trachypylla) I believe and also a very fluorescent Favites, but I notice my angel has started to peck on the Favites, I pray that he stops. I also have a mantis shrimp menace in my tank. I am waiting to build my 300 – 400 Gal tank but having problems with the exhaust from my chiller so I do not know where to place it. Given my wife is a Feng Shui practitioner means I have a very specific area where I can place such a massive tank and that is a problem.

I also have a pair of Eclectus Parrots, the male is a bit off colour at the moment and I am keeping a close eye on him, Hong Kong has a 5 day holiday and vets are only taking emergency calls, Eclectus being a very unique species of parrot sometimes taking one to a vet can be disastrous. The female looking desperately to nest so I have to keep her away from all dark spaces so as not to trigger a hormonal outburst. I do plan to breed them in due course.

Hats off to you on your Dog mate, great to see another Indian beauty, you should get together with Yaj and do something about Indian dog breeds.

Regards,

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:19 pm 

Thanks Bobby for your nice words.
I don't know about Hongkong, but there are some nice strains of racing homers in China. These birds are raced over the sea, and some of them land on ships, the sailors take care of them, and they are available for sale when the ship arrives at ports in south India.

Premixed mairine salt mixture is available in India now. I regularly get Dolphin and RedSea brand mixes from Chennia. You have a beautiful Angel :) Yeah, the SPS is from the Faviidae family.

I believe the natural diet of Angels consists mainly of coral polyps. Maybe that is why your angel is pecking at the corals. Hope it stops soon.

I too have been fascinated by the indian breeds, and it was a conscious decision to get the rajapalayam home. Even though I do not know Yaj personally, I have read a lot of his postings in the 'DogsIndia' yahoo group. In due course of time, I will be adding some more Indian breeds to my family. During end Jan, I had an opportunity to travel to Kanchipuram and see other indian breeds like Chippiparai, Kanni and Combai.

Wishing your parrot a fast return to the best of his spirits,
rk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:41 pm 
Fishaholic

Thanks RK,

I had a couple of Homing Pigeons in India, I was more into the “High Fliers”, I had one fantastic jet Black Male Homing Pigeon, looked stunning with exaggerated eyelids and nares in bight red. I pared him with an old infertile “Kulchera” and he stayed with me for a few years, then one day the female died and he disappeared within a few days of that, I believe he flew off to his old owner. I never followed up, guess that is where he belonged.

Majestic Angles are not so hard on corrals, he never touches the other corrals with the exception on this Falvites, their Diet is mostly sponges, algae and worms but they are not entirely coral safe. I use Kent sea salt mix but the other day none was available in the Market so I moved to Coralife. I have big plans for my next tank, but I first have to get rid of my Clowns and one Damsel who kill the corrals, the clowns roll in all the Xenia, Leathers and any wavy coral, that even remotely reminds him of an anemone and the Damsel stirs up the Gravel looking for worms and tidbits of food so I have to move corals like elegance and brains from the ground to higher up, but these corals thrive on the bottom so it is a bit of a paradox.

The Parrot seems to be fine today but far less vocal then his normal self, but his appetite has returned. And he is responding to his name and commands like “come here” “handsome boy” etc. Let’s hope he is his chatty self tomorrow.

I will post some pictures of the corals and the latest ones of the parrots later on.

Great stuff on the dogs, does anyone know of a good website on Indian dog breeds?

Regards,

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:42 pm 
Fishaholic

rk wrote:
I too have been fascinated by the indian breeds, and it was a conscious decision to get the rajapalayam home. Even though I do not know Yaj personally, I have read a lot of his postings in the 'DogsIndia' yahoo group. In due course of time, I will be adding some more Indian breeds to my family. During end Jan, I had an opportunity to travel to Kanchipuram and see other indian breeds like Chippiparai, Kanni and Combai.

rk

Hello RK nice to meet you on IA.Snoopy is looking great!
Regards,
Yaj.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:25 pm 
Fishaholic

This is Devil. He is five years old and he has not bitten anyone till date. He was once doing the night duty from my veranda and the thief broke the two front windows of my car and got away with my music system. He didnt bark once also. He knows I dont appreciate when somebody shouts or barks when I am asleep.

Cheers,
Apoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:41 am 
Fishaholic

wow...thats nice apoo...
one more thing...red eye reduction seems to be disabled in ur cam
regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:04 am 
Fishaholic

apoo wrote:
This is Devil. He is five years old and he has not bitten anyone till date.

I wanna meet ur dog :D .. i love dogs who like Gandhigiri ... :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:39 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Saiki,

It seems that the red eye reduction setup was enabled at that time of taking the snap. It was the ble eye reduction that was disabled :lol:
Actually this is the first time that blue colours have come up and maybe that I didnt notice this in the other pics of animals.

Cheers,
Apoo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:17 pm 
Fishaholic

Devil looks great Apoo.He seems to be a chilled out dog 8)

Quote:
Great stuff on the dogs, does anyone know of a good website on Indian dog breeds?

This site has short writeups on some of the breeds.
http://www.dogsindia.com/indian_breeds.htm

Not all the info is historically accurate though.
Yaj.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:13 pm 
Fishaholic

apoo wrote:
Hi Saiki,

It seems that the red eye reduction setup was enabled at that time of taking the snap. It was the ble eye reduction that was disabled :lol:
Actually this is the first time that blue colours have come up and maybe that I didnt notice this in the other pics of animals.

Cheers,
Apoo

okk :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:49 pm 

Bobby wrote:
Great Stuff RK,

Sanjay55 keeps saltwater tanks in India, he used to pay someone to transport the salt from sea to his residence in Pune, later he started making his own salt, but he told me that though it is OK with fish but not with corrals.
Bobby

Well, the homemade salt problem has been solved, now there is a even bigger problem ......... Corals are in the schedule 1 list of the wildlife act! So I just avoid them.
I have gone back to Discus, my old passion before the Marine bug. Some of them are below:

Red Passion

Red Turquoise with Lep. at the side.

Red Snake

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:55 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Sanjay,

Beautiful fish, me too had a tank full of tetras, then moved to South American Cichlids, then put in some African Cichlids in the tank and they bred like there was no tomorrow, got rid of them and, switched to Marine, after that I had a small disaster with a Australian King Crab shell and lost all the Marine Fish. Switched to Discuss, but the salt water bug just would not go I tried to get myself to resist because of environmental issues but the call was just to strong and I succumbed.

Bought a new skimmer yesterday, not satisfied with the old one, still breaking it in.

I have some pictures of my discuss somewhere, will post when I find them.

Regards,

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:20 pm 
Fishaholic

Just got back from the Vet, may Male Ekki, in picture by side is not doing too well..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:29 pm 
Fishaholic

Ahem! May i ask what ails Polly :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:48 am 
Fishaholic

Some problem with his right foot, did an X-Ray without anesthetics yesterday did not reveal much. Just to damn scared to give the guy the gas...lets see how the next few days pan out if no improvment then I will have to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:11 am 
Fishaholic

You guy's must be very fond of him.
Used to love parrots when i was a kid, think i will get one soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:02 am 
Fishaholic

Why do you want to get one OMO ... all us married guys anyways have one at home .. Just gotta paint them green and cage them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: