->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:39 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 pm 
Fishaholic

Fishy Questionnaire

1. What do you call a fish with no eye ?

2. How do fish go into business?…

3. Why are fish so smart?…

4. What kind of money do fishermen make?…

5. Where do fish wash?

6. What do naked fish play with?

7. Why are fish cleverer than humans?

8. What day of the week do fish hate?…

9. What did the sardine call the submarine?

10. What is the best way to communicate with a fish?

11. What fish is the most valuable?

12. What’s the best way to catch a fish?

13. What side of a fish has the most scales?

14. What is a knight’s favourite fish?

15. What fish is best to have in a boat?

16. Why are dolphins cleverer than humans?

Answer the following Questions , The guy with maximum no of correct answers will fish with me on a secret spot

{questions in the red are compulsory and carry more marks :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and guys peeping in the net is not allowed [smilie=the_judge.gif]

Last edited by lionheart on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:04 pm 
Fishaholic

Fishy Questionnaire

- F SH

- SMALL SCALE

- THEY ARE ALWAYS IN SCHOOLS

- LARGE SCALE

5. Where do fish wash?
- RIVER BASIN

- BARE- A - MUDI - OR BARE- A - CUDA

- FRY- DAY

- CANNED HUMANS

- DROP A LINE

- GOLD FISH

- DROP A LINE

- BOTHSIDES OR OUTSIDE

- SWORDFISH

-LIVE FISH

- THEY TEACH HUMANS TO FEED THEM..

for being the first to attemt... any rewards...

Q- if quizzes are quizzical, what are tests ?
A-_____.

regards,
pranav.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 pm 
Fishaholic

Hey Pranav I can't believe it ! even after peeping through the net you still got some answers wrong :lol: :lol: you are shown a YELLOW card :twisted:

Quote:
Q- if quizzes are quizzical, what are tests ?
A-_____.

this is my answer :arrow: QQ ....:wink: :lol: :lol:
{ testi :arrow: cals }

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:24 pm 
Fishaholic

Ha ha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:53 pm 
Fishaholic

[quote="tenx10"]Fishy Questionnaire

- F SH

- SMALL SCALE

- LARGE SCALE

5. Where do fish wash?
- RIVER BASIN

- BARE- A - MUDI - OR BARE- A - CUDA

- FRY- DAY

- CANNED HUMANS

- DROP A LINE

- GOLD FISH

- DROP A LINE

- BOTHSIDES OR OUTSIDE

- SWORDFISH

-LIVE FISH

- THEY TEACH HUMANS TO FEED THEM..

Dito that could'nt find any other reasonable ans . Hope if right you owe us a trip to your secret location

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:11 pm 
Fishaholic

me thinks the answer to 15 is SAIL FISH

Post subject: Re
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:43 pm 
Fishaholic

Gavin Ridge Cooke wrote:
me thinks the answer to 15 is SAIL FISH

Thats a nice one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:18 pm 
Fishaholic

Keep trying guys :lol: :lol:

Hey where the heck is our beloved Mangrove Jack ? come out from the rocks, I want some answers tiger :twisted: :twisted:
{have to be careful there he is ferocious now} :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:43 pm 
Fishaholic

- FISH / FSH (A fish with no eye is a fish)

- THEY START ON A SMALL SCALE

- THEY LIVE IN SCHOOLS

- NET PROFITS

5. Where do fish wash?
- IN A RIVER BASIN

- BARE-A-CUDAS

- EVER SEEN A FISH SPEND A FORTUNE TRYING TO CATCH A HUMAN ?

- FRYDAY

- A CAN OF PEOPLE / HUMANS

- DROP IT A LINE

- GOLD FISH

- LURE IT FIRST / HAVE SOMEONE THROW IT AT YOU / USE A BOGA GRIP

- OUTSIDE

- SWORDFISH

- SAILFISH

- WITHIN A SHORT TIME THEY CAN TEACH A MAN TO STAND AT THE SIDE OF THE POOL & FEED THEM.

Syed, I will give you my travel dates. Lets go catch some fish & let them fishies have a few laughs too.

regards,
Keyur

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 pm 
Fishaholic

Guys the Exam is cancelled as the Question paper was leaked far and wide till dubai.
An Inquiry committe has been formed to look in the matter :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ha ha ha Keyur you copied straight from the digest every word of it :twisted: :twisted:
I already gave you and Dezz my word for fishing in murud , pm me the date and don't forget to bring along that big bag of lures :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 pm 
Fishaholic

Rest of you Guys till then enjoy these few fishy jokes

Joke 1: Two brothers are out for the day in their tin boat. The first one hooks into a big one, fights it for a half hour or so and when the fish finally tires he brings it to the boat. it is the drop-dead oddest fish they have ever seen. before they can drop it into the cooler the fish says, "I'm an enchanted fish and if you'll let me go I'll grant your any wish." Well the boys are a bit skeptical but they decide he's too ugly to eat so they drop the fish over the gunnel. looking up from the lake, the fish says "ok, what will it be???" Before having time to think the first brother says, "all right, turn the lake into budweiser!" Before you know it POOF! The lake turns into a foaming vat of beer. "Now why did you go and do a damn fool thing like that" the other brother says, "Now we'll have to pee in the boat!!!!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke 2 : A guy rings his boss. I can't come to work today. The boss asks why? The Guy says it's my eyes. What's wrong with your eyes the boss asks? I just can't see myself coming to work, so I'm going fishing instead...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke 3: Mother :twisted: to daughter :twisted: advice: Cook a man a fish and you feed him for a day, but gift your man a fishing rod and you get rid of him for the whole weekend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke 4 : Old man rocking on his porch sees a young kid and his fishing pole walking down the dirt road. "Where you goin' with that pole?" he calls. "Gonna git me some fish with this here fishing pole!" answers the kid. Sure enough, as the sun is setting the old man sees the kid going home with a bucket of fish. Next day, old man rocking on his porch sees the kid walking down the dirt road with some duct tape. "Where you goin' with that?" he calls. "Gonna git me some ducks with this here tape!" answers the kid. "You can't git no ducks with tape!" hollers the old man. But sure enough, as the sun is setting the old man sees the kid going home with the tape strung out behind him and ducks stuck all over it! Next day, old man rocking on his porch sees the kid walking down the dirt road with some chicken wire. "Where you going with that?" he calls. "Gonna get me some chickens with this wire!" answers the kid. "You can't get no chickens with wire!" hollers the old man. But sure enough, as the sun is setting the old man sees the kid going home with the wire strung out behind him and chickens stuck all through it! Next day, old man rocking on his porch sees the kid walking down the dirt road with some pussy willows. "Now hold on just a minute" calls the old man, "while I get my hat!!"
Joke 5 : It was a cold winter day. An old man walked out onto a frozen lake, cut a hole in the ice, dropped in his fishing line, and waited patiently for a bite. He was there for almost an hour, without even a nibble, when a young boy walked out onto the ice, cut a hole in the ice next to him. The young boy dropped his fishing line and minutes later he hooked a Largemouth Bass. The old man couldn't believe his eyes but chalked it up to plain luck. But, shortly thereafter, the young boy pulled in another large catch. The young boy kept catching fish after fish. Finally, the old man couldn't take it any longer. "Son, I've been here for over an hour without even a nibble. You've been here only a few minutes and have caught a half dozen fish! How do you do it?" The boy responded, "Roo raf roo reep ra rums rrarm." "What was that?" the old man asked. Again the boy responded, "Roo raf roo reep ra rums rarrm." "Look," said the old man, "I can't understand a word you're saying." The boy spit the bait into his hand and said... "You have to keep the worms warm!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joke 6 : A woman takes a lover home while her husband is out fishing. Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them and hides in the bedroom closet to watch. The woman's husband also comes home. She puts her lover in the closet, not realizing that the little boy is in there already. The little boy says, "Dark in here." The man says, "Yes, it is." Boy - "I have a baseball." Man - "That's nice." Boy - "Want to buy it?" Man - "No, thanks." Boy - "My dad's outside." Man - "OK, how much?" Boy - "$250" In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the closet together. Boy - "Dark in here." Man - "Yes, it is." Boy - "I have a baseball glove." The lover remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?" Boy - "$750" Man - "Fine." A few days later, the father says to the boy,"Grab your glove, let's go outside and have a game of catch." The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove." The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?" Boy -"$1,000." The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that...that is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess." They go to the church and the father makes the boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door. The boy says, "Dark in here." The priest says, "Don't start that again".

Joke 7 :
Two guys go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment: the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods. They spend a fortune. The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches fish. As they're driving home they're really depressed. One guy turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred dollars?" The other guy says, "Wow! It's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"
Joke 8 : An angler said : I was given the ultimatum 3 weeks ago... She said it's me or your fishing! Gee I miss her...

What is said and What it really meant :
When anglers say :
1) We got a lot of fish! they mean {The rest of the guys caught all of these - I got nothing }
2) This fish put up a great fight {It cost me a fortune at the Market } :wink:

Post subject: Re
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:30 pm 
Fishaholic

Ha HA HA Nice jokes.

And comming to the point even i'm also liable for the trip pls dont forget.

Post subject: Re: Re
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:35 pm 
Fishaholic

mailme.mario wrote:
Ha HA HA Nice jokes.

And comming to the point even i'm also liable for the trip pls dont forget.

Yes Bro You are on [smilie=coolup.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:50 pm 
Fishaholic

Keyur wrote:
- LURE IT FIRST / HAVE SOMEONE THROW IT AT YOU / USE A BOGA GRIP
Keyur

Well I know one person who gets freshly caught red snappers thrown at him by fisherwoman. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:00 pm 
Fishaholic

lionheart wrote:
Keep trying guys :lol: :lol:

Hey where the heck is our beloved Mangrove Jack ? come out from the rocks, I want some answers tiger :twisted: :twisted:
{have to be careful there he is ferocious now} :twisted:

how are you lion ,,doing acadamic fishing during the moonsoon,,,,wish i had answeed your quiz,,,for i will miss murud too my friend,,, :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm 
Fishaholic

The Joys of "cut and PAste " LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:12 pm 
Fishaholic

Fredfish wrote:
The Joys of "cut and PAste " LOL

:lol: :lol:

Last edited by santosh on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm 
Fishaholic

Nice jokes lion.. :D

Last edited by santosh on Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:21 pm 
Fishaholic

Was searching for "del".

Last edited by teritex on Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:53 am 
Fishaholic

Thanks santosh 8) :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:42 pm 
Fishaholic

Sometimes we write posts on forums thinking of sending a particular message but due to our carelessness & silly mistakes we end up sending a very wrong message thus spoiling our image & relationship with others , in some cases it can be disastrous !

Presenting here are a couple of funny letters only with a knotty but clean intention of highlighting the importance of Good written English :P

A Secretary Got An Expensive Branded Pen As Birthday Gift From His Boss.
She Sent His Boss A ‘Thank You Note’ Via E-Mail.
But, Her Boss’s Wife Read The Note And Filed A Divorce.

The Note Was

“Your Penis Wonderful, I Enjoyed Using It Last Night.
It Has Extra-Ordinaril­y Smooth Flow And Firm Strokes.
It Was Equally shiny On Both Sides.
I Loved Its Perfect Size And Grip.
I Felt As In Heavens Using It.
I Had Always Desired It And Fulfilled My Wish.
At Last It Is Mine And Only Mine, Forever.
Thanks A Lot.”

Moral: “Space Is An Essential Part Of English & sometimes a small space can make or break someone's life ” :D

This is english......Worth Reading ..
This is an actual letter taken from a leading newspaper in response to a `Marriage Proposal' advertisement.

Madam, I am one young gentleman living only with myself in Patna . I am seeing ur advertisement for marriage purpose in the daily newspaper. So I decide to press myself on u and I am hopping you will make the marriage with me.
I am the son of my father & mother of agriculture family from inside Patna . I having no sister and no brother also. I become big in Patna only. I educate myself in the Zuarilal Himmatlal High School , Bezna Road . I am nice and big, six foots tall and six inches long. My body is filled with hardness why because I am working hardly. I am playing also hardly. Especially I am liking the cricket. I am a good batter also I am fast baller. Whenever I am coming running for the balling, all batters are running everywhere why because they are afraiding my balls. My balls are bouncing too much high. That is very danger for them.I am very nice gentleman. I always laughing loudly at everyone. I am happy always and gay also. Ladies they are saying I am nice and soft because I giving respect to them. I am always liking if ladies are on top. That is how nice I am. I am not having any bad habits. I drink milk only and no other bad things. I am not chewing cigarettes or eating gutka paan why because it not good for all the peoples. So I am not doing so. I am keep fitting everyday. Morning I am going to jim and I am pumping like anything. Daily I am pumping and pumping. If you want you can came and see how I pumping the dumb bells in the jim. And now good muscles are come outing everywhere.I am having very much money in my pant everyday and my pant is everyday open for you why because I am nice gentleman, but still I am living with myself only. What to do? So I am taking my things into my own hands everyday. That is why I want to press myself on you, so that you will come and take my things into your hands.=XYZ

Good English conveys facts and ideas clearly and gives readers favorable impression. Good English has correct grammar, spelling, punctuation and word choice. It is practical , effective communication.
In contrast, poor English gives an impression of ignorance, carelessness, low intelligence and unreliability.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 pm 
Fishaholic

Oh god I am seriously rolling on the floor laughing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:28 pm 
Fishaholic

LMAO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:20 am 
Fishaholic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....[smilie=spank.gif] [smilie=spank.gif] [smilie=spank.gif] [smilie=spank.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:23 pm 
Fishaholic

Fluffin' hellarious !!

Tight Lines,
GRC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:09 pm 
Fishaholic

cannot stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 am 
Fishaholic

That was hilarious....Toooooo good Sayed!!!