->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:31 pm

All times are UTC+05:30

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 pm 

:oops: you know that Glenn send me some.... hooks and ....... here is the story!!!!!

Quote:
----- Original Message -----
To: Glenn & Jennifer Todd
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 6:57 PM
Subject: Items Missing

Dear Glenn, It is with regret I let you know that most of the items you sent are missing. Today the post man came to my place and told me that i have a consignment from australia which is in dilapidated condition. i just went to the head post office and found the envolpe torn down the middle & I found out that there is no hooks inside the parcel. i complained to the officer there who was not able to give me any proper answers, but when i talked with the superintendent of indian postal service the whole case took a nice colour. i asked them is it not their responsibility to take proper care of the air parcel and deliver it to me without items missing.

glenn i am so sad that i have no words to compensate over this case as i have talked to the local media & news paper and may be tomorrow this case will be publish in the news paper. It is true that the hooks sent by you may fail to catch fish but they will surely catch the claptoe(chor) inside the indian postal system.

by
take care
firoz

written the complain to the Indian postal service

i will post the news paper cuts by 2morrow!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:03 pm 
Fishaholic

its the same old story....
i remember as a kid for the first time i got a parcel from abroad and it was containing swiss chocolates...
to my surprise i found half eaten chocolate wrappers inside the consignment.
so no hard feelings for the postal dept., they are just doing their duties and a BIT MORE as well..