->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:33 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: Anglers retired ?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:12 am 
Fishaholic

Hi Guys,

Of late I find very few posts on the image gallery, not many fisjing reports and the die hard fishos are hardly posting any thing.

The fresh water anglers , if not masheer, where are the Wallagu attus, the murrels, cat fish, rohu, catla,goonch and such stuff?
come on guys !

Jeen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:17 pm 
Fishaholic

Hi Jeen,

I have more or less retired from Fishing. I just do not get the time where I am. At the moment am on to a project that takes up much of my time so I am not posting like I used to.

Anyway there were not many reports from me as I just could not make the time to go fishing between work and family.

I guess the other guys are fishing more than posting :lol:

Regards,

Bobby

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:43 pm 
Fishaholic

Jeen,
Its been raining till just a week ago here in the south. All the guys i know who braved a visit to Hiara last week end, said the water was very high(around 6 ft above normal) and murky, and all they caught were tiddlers.

Did have a text message from Bobbee who is at WASI lakes, the dude had a 5 kg rohu this morning and should be beaming from ear to ear when he gets back tomorrow. Will get him to post some pix.
As for the rest of us, it is getting time to get off our butts and catch something. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:53 pm 
Fishaholic

Mken, Eljefe and me are all work and no play right now... makes for a lot of dull trebles!!! will post as soon as we hit the waters....

I did manage to take off for 2 weeks into the mountains... been lazy about the writeup... will post soon though!!!

Cheers,
IG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:54 pm 
Fishaholic

been to my fav minchenbele twice water level is high nearly impossible to catch any thing
tried spinning for marrals yet no luck planning for coming week end hope to have luck
regards
riaz