->

INDIANANGLER

India fishing forum for all the information you require on angling, equipment, locations and trip reports.
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:52 am

All times are UTC+05:30

Post subject: This one is funny!!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:48 pm 
Enlightened

Every Saturday morning a man goes fishing. He gets up early and eager, makes his lunch, takes the dog and off he goes...all day long. One Saturday morning he gets up early, dresses quietly, makes his picnic, grabs the dog and climbs into the car.

Coming out of his garage rain is pouring down like a monsoon. There is snow mixed in with the rain, and the wind is blowing at 40mph. He returns the car to the garage, goes into the house and flicks on the Ceefax weather forecast. He finds it's going to be bad all day long, so he returns the dog to its basket, quietly undresses and slips back into bed. There he cuddles up to his wife's back and whispers: "The weather out there is terrible." To which she sleepily replies: "Can you believe my stupid husband is out fishing in it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:18 pm 
Fishaholic

One day a nun was fishing and caught a huge, strange-looking fish. A man was walking by and said, "Wow! What a nice Gauddam Fish!" The sister said, "Sir, you shouldn't use God's name in vain."

The man said, "But that's the species of the fish - a Gauddam Fish." The sister said, "Oh, okay."

The Sister took the fish back home and said, "Mother Superior, look at the Gauddam Fish I caught." Shocked, the Mother Superior said, "Sister, you know better than that."

The nun said, "That's the species of it - a Gauddam Fish." So, the Mother Superior said, "Well, give me the Gauddam Fish and I'll clean it."

While she was cleaning the fish, Monsignor walked in and Mother Superior said, "Monsignor, look at the Gauddam Fish that the sister caught." Nearly fainting, Monsignor said, "Mother Superior, you shouldn't talk like that!"

Mother Superior said, "But that's the species of it - a Gauddam Fish." Monsignor said, "Well give me the Gauddam Fish and I'll cook it."

That evening at supper there was a new priest at the table, and he said, "Wow, what a nice fish." In reply, the sister said, "Thank you, I caught the Gauddam Fish." And Mother Superior said, "I cleaned the Gauddam Fish." And Monsignor said, "I cooked the Gauddam Fish."

The priest looked around in disbelief, quite shocked, and said, "I like this f***ing place already!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:19 pm 
Fishaholic

Three blondes are sitting by the side of a river holding fishing poles with the lines in the water. A Game Warden comes up behind them, taps them on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me, ladies, I'd like to see your fishing licenses."

"We don't have any." replied the first blonde.

"Well, if you're going to fish, you need fishing licenses," said the Game Warden.

"But officer," replied the second blonde, "we aren't fishing. We all have magnets at the end of our lines and we're collecting debris off the bottom of the river."

The Game Warden lifted up all the lines and, sure enough, there were horseshoe magnets tied on the end of each line. "Well, I know of no law against it," said the Game Warden. "Take all the debris you want."

And with that, the Game Warden left. As soon as the Game Warden was out of sight, the three blondes started laughing hysterically. "What a dumb Fish Cop," the second blonde said to the other two. "Doesn't he know that there are Steelheads in this river?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:27 pm 
Fishaholic

LMAO :mrgreen:

Excellent stuff. Keep it coming.

Rustam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:22 pm 
Fishaholic

[smilie=coolup.gif] Good one guys... Keep it coming !!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:36 pm 
Site Admin

A woman goes into Wal-mart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. There is a Wal-mart associate standing there with dark glasses on. She asks, "Excuse me sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?" He says, "Ma'am I'm blind, but if you drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound that it makes." She didn't believe him, but dropped it all on the counter anyway. He said "That's a 6' graphite rod with Zebco 202 reel and 10 lb. test line. It's a good all around rod and reel, and it's $20." She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for, so I'll take it." He walks behind the counter to the register. And in the meantime, the woman farts. At first she is embarrassed, but then realizes that there is no way he could tell it was she. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. He rings up the sale and says, "That will be $25.50." She asks, "But didn't you say it was $20?" He says, "Yes ma'am, the rod and reel is $20, the duck call is $3, and the catfish stink bait is $2.50!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:39 pm 
Site Admin

Fishing For a Sale A keen country lad applied for a salesman's job at a city department store. In fact it was the biggest store in the world - you could get anything there. The boss asked him, "Have you ever been a salesman before?" Yes, I was a salesman in the country" said the lad. The boss liked the cut of him and said, "You can start tomorrow and I'll come and see you when we close up." The day was long and arduous for the young man, but finally 5 o'clock came around. The boss duly fronted up and asked, "How many sales did you make today?" "One," said the young salesman. "Only one?" blurted the boss, "most of my staff make 20 or 30 sales a day. How much was the sale worth?" "Three hundred thousand dollars," said the young man. "How did you manage that?" asked the flabbergasted boss. "Well," said the salesman "this man came in and I sold him a small fish hook, then a medium hook and finally a really large hook. Then I sold him a small fishing line, a medium one and a huge big one. I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast. I said he would probably need a boat, so I took him down to the boat department and sold him that twenty foot schooner with the twin engines. Then he said his Volkswagen probably wouldn't be able to pull it, so I took him to the car department and sold him the new Deluxe Cruiser." The boss took two steps back and asked in astonishment, "You sold all that to a guy who came in for a fish hook?" "No," answered the salesman "He came in to buy a box of Tampons for his wife and I said to him, 'Your weekend's shot, you may as well go fishing.'"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:16 am 
Fishaholic

A Cajun was stopped by a game warden in South Louisiana recently with two ice chests of fish, leaving a bayou well known for its fishing. The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"
"Naw, ma fren, I ain't got none of dem, no. Deez here are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?"

Ya. Avery night I take deez here fish down to de bayou and let dem swim 'round for a while. Den I whistle and dey jump rat back inta dis here ice chest and I take dem home."

"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that!"

The Cajun looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, "It's de truth ma' fren. I'll show you. It really works."

"Okay, I've GOT to see this!"

The Cajun poured the fish into the bayou and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, "Well?"

"Well, what?" said the Cajun

"When are you going to call them back?"

"Call who back?"

"The FISH!"

"What fish?"

Folks in Louisiana may not be as smart as some, but they aren't as dumb as most.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:19 am 
Fishaholic

Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation took place. First guy: " You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I will paint every room in the house next weekend." Second guy: " that's nothing, I had to promise my wife that I will build her a new deck for the pool." Third guy: " Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I will remodel the kitchen for her." They continue to fish when they realized that the fourth guy has not said a word. So they asked him. You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. " What's the deal?" Fourth guy: " I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off my alarm, gave the wife a nudge and said, " Fishing or Sex" and she said, " Wear a Sweater."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:22 am 
Fishaholic

A hillbilly went hunting one day in Oklahoma and bagged three ducks. He put them in the bed of his pickup truck and was about to drive home when he was confronted by an ornery game warden who didn't like hillbillies. The game warden ordered the hillbilly to show his hunting license, and the hillbilly pulled out a valid Oklahoma hunting license. The game warden looked at the license, then reached over and picked up one of the ducks, sniffed its butt, and said "This duck ain't from Oklahoma. This is a Kansas duck. You got a Kansas huntin' license, boy?" The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced a Kansas hunting license. The game warden looked at it, then reached over and grabbed the second duck, sniffed its butt, and said "This ain't no Kansas duck. This duck's from Arkansas. You got a Arkansas license?" The hillbilly reached into his wallet and produced an Arkansas hunting license. The warden then reached over and picked up the third duck, sniffed its butt, and said This ain't no Arkansas duck. This here duck's from South Carolina. You got a South Carolina huntin' license?" Again the hillbilly reached into his wallet and brought out a South Carolina hunting license. The game warden was extremely frustrated at this point, and he yelled at the hillbilly "Just where the hell are you from?" The hillbilly turned around, bent over, dropped his pants, and said "You tell me, expert."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:25 am 
Fishaholic

A blonde wanted to go ice fishing, so after getting all of the right tools, she headed toward the nearest frozen lake. After getting comfy on her stool she started to cut a circular hole in the ice. Then from the heavens a voice boomed, ''THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE.'' Startled, the blonde moved further down the ice, poured a thermos of hot chocolate and started to cut yet another hole in the ice. The voice boomed, ''THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE.'' This time quite scared, the blonde moved to the far end of the ice. Then she started another hole and once again the voice said, ''THERE ARE NO FISH UNDER THE ICE.'' The very scared blonde raised her head and said, ''Is that you, Lord?'' The voice answered, ''NO. IT IS THE MANAGER OF THE ICE RINK.''

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:09 pm 
Fishaholic

Too good Bobby :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:46 pm 
Fishaholic

Bobby you giving me a Laugh-Attack :badgrin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:45 am 
Fishaholic

The priest was a fisherman, but he hadn't fished in months. One perfect Sunday morning he couldn't resist. He called up the Bishop and claimed he had laryngitis. The priest then headed out to his favorite spot.
The hook hadn't been in the water five minutes before he got a strike, and landed the biggest fish he had ever caught - although he had seen bigger ones., A half hour* later, he caught the biggest fish he had ever seen. Another forty-five minutes later he landed a fish that broke the world record.

All this time St. Peter and God have been watching the priest from heaven. St. Peter turned to God, and said, "How can you reward this priest? He lied. He let down his congregation."

God smiles at St. Peter, and replies, "I'm punishing him."

St. Peter is confused, so God continues, "Well, after he finishes, who can he tell his story to?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:47 am 
Fishaholic

A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week." "This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box. We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house topick my things up. Oh Please pack my new blue silk pajamas." The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked. The following weekend he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish? He says, "Yes! Lot's of Walleye, some Bluegill, and a few Pike. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas! like I asked you to do?" The wife replies; "I did, they were in your tackle box."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:48 am 
Fishaholic

A couple go on vacation to a fishing resort in northern Minnesota. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife likes to read. One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and continues to read her book. Along comes a forest policeman in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says,"Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?" "Reading a book," she replies, (thinking "isn't that obvious?") "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her. "I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading." "Yes, but you have all the equipment. I'll have to take you in and write you up." "If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman. "But I haven't even touched you," says the policeman. "That's true, but you have all the equipment."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 8:50 am 
Fishaholic

A world renowned neurologist is giving a seminar to a group of doctors about involuntary muscular contractions. He goes on to explain that there are many muscles in our body are reacting involuntarily of each other and without us even knowing. He senses the class is becoming bored with his speech, so he tries to lighten it up a bit by asking a woman doctor in the front row, “You probably have no idea what your asshole is doing every time you have an orgasm”. She smiled sheepishly and replied, “ I know exactly what he’s doing, he’s out fishing with his friends.”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:13 am 
Fishaholic

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:09 pm 
Fishaholic

There was this newly married couple who went on their honeymoon.
Well every morning at the crack of dawn the guy would get up and go fishing with a can of worms and stay out all day.
This went on for a couple of day's till the hotel manager asked him why he was fishing all day when he was on his honeymoon, and shoulden't he have left his wife at home.
The guy turns around and says "I brought her for the worms" [smilie=boggl3y3dummy-ani.gif]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:12 pm 
Fishaholic

I demanded a Boat in my Dowry...my Father in Law told me "just be happy my daughter even likes you"

:-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:32 pm 
Fishaholic

I agree with the Father in law .......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:57 pm 

Giving Up the Good Stuff

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:23 am 
Fishaholic

Nice one Alex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:24 am 
Fishaholic

Fredfish wrote:
I agree with the Father in law .......

Quite understand Fred, I've noticed people from the same generation think alike... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:48 am 
Fishaholic

Jim had an awful day fishing on the lake, sitting in the blazing sun all day without catching a single one. On his way home, he stopped at the supermarket and ordered four catfish. He told the fish salesman, Pick four large ones outand throw them at me, will you? Why do you want me to throw them at you? Because I want to tell my wife that I caught them. Okay, but I suggest that you take the orange roughy. But why? Because your wife came in earlier today and said that if you came by, I should tell you to take orange roughy. She prefers that for supper tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:51 am 
Fishaholic

Henry's son, David, burst into the house, crying. His mother asked him what the problem was. "Daddy and I were fishing, and he hooked a giant fish. Really big. Then, while he was reeling it in, the line busted and the fish got away." "Now come on, David," his mother said, "a big boy like you shouldn't be crying about an accident like that. You should have just laughed it off." "But that's just what I did, mommy."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:57 am 
Fishaholic

Steve was going for his morning walk one day when he walked past Ole's house and saw a sign that said Boat For Sale. This confused Steve because he knew that Ole didn't own a boat, so he finally decided to go in and ask Ole about it. Hey Ole, said Steve, I noticed da sign in your yard dat says 'Boat For Sale,' but ya ain't ever been fisun and don't even have a boat. All ya have is your old John Deere tractor and combine. Ole Calmly replied Yup, and they're boat for sale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:16 pm 
Fishaholic

hey Bobster, you got a book on this mate ??? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:41 pm 
Fishaholic

No mate, you find them all on the net :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:17 am 
Fishaholic

A man and his buddy were fishing when the game warden came up and said, "Okay guys let's see your licenses." The man dropped his fishing pole and started running. the warden was in hot pursuit. After a quarter of a mile the man stopped and let the warden catch him. "Okay no I've got ya," said the warden. "Got me what?" said the man. "Fishing without a license, " said the warden. "Oh I have a fishing license." said the man. "Why did you run?" questioned the warden. "It's my buddy who didn't have one."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:19 am 
Fishaholic

Near a highway bridge several boats were scattered about in the lake as there was the Annual Bass Catchers Classic fishing tournament in progress, when a funeral procession came by on the bridge. Everybody just kept on fishing except for one fisherman, who put his fishing pole down, stood up, removed his hat and remained in that fashion until the funeral procession was passed. A nearby fisherman happened to see this and was impressed at how respectful the man had been, so he cranked up his boat and pulled up beside the other mans boat. "Howdy, I saw how considerate you were toward that funeral procession, pausing and standing like that. I wish I had been as thoughtful"

The other man replied, "I reckon it's the least I could do. After all, we'd been married for nearly 30 years."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:38 pm 

some nice clean jokes from my side.. or else theyd be censored... :(

Wife after returning from fishing trip with husband to neighbor: "I did everything all wrong again today -- I talked too much and too loud. I used the wrong bait. I reeled in too soon and I caught more than he did."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:11 pm 
Fishaholic

The Fishing Groom:-
A man and his newlywed check into a mountain resort by a lake. The desk clerk notices the "Just Married" sign still on the car. As soon as the man gets the luggage out of the car, he hops in a boat to go fishing.

He is out all day, comes back for a quick supper, picks up his lantern and goes back out at night. This goes on for a couple of days when the man happens to stop by the desk. The clerk starts a conversation with the man and mentions his behavior.

"I know it's none of my business, but I was wondering why you weren't having sex with your new wife."

"Oh, I couldn't do that; she has gonorrhea."

"Well, what about a*^l sex?"

"Couldn't do that; she has diarrhea."

"There is always o#%l sex."

"Nope, she has pyorrhea."

"Wait a second. If she has gonorrhea, diarrhea, and pyorrhea, why did you marry her?"

"That's easy. She also has worms, and I love to fish!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:12 pm 
Fishaholic

good ones...

regards,
pranav.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:05 pm 
Fishaholic

Some jokes are new, some are repeats, and all range in a scale for 3 to 4 out of 5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:55 pm 

Bobby wrote:
A world renowned neurologist is giving a seminar to a group of doctors about involuntary muscular contractions. He goes on to explain that there are many muscles in our body are reacting involuntarily of each other and without us even knowing. He senses the class is becoming bored with his speech, so he tries to lighten it up a bit by asking a woman doctor in the front row, “You probably have no idea what your asshole is doing every time you have an orgasm”. She smiled sheepishly and replied, “ I know exactly what he’s doing, he’s out fishing with his friends.”
:lol: