I am still a beginner when it comes to angling, and so have a lot more to learn. I wanted to learn about trolling, and so had some basic questions.
1. Can trolling be done with a spinning set up?
2. What leader should be used?
3. What should be the length of the leader?
4. How to start, i.e., when the boat reaches the spot, is that the time to let the lure in the water?
5. How much line should be left out, I mean from the tip of the rod to the lure when trolling?
6. Can spinning lures be used for trolling?
7 Can trolling be done with small lures?
8. How do we know the speed of the boat? I mean, the boats here are just basic without any speedo meter.
9. What are good places to troll?
10. What is the good time to troll?
11. How to troll in rocky areas and avoid snags?
There is so much more I wanna know. :)
For now I will stop here.